Chapter 9

A very girly scream that echoed and could've been heard for miles was emitted, Sean grabbed Adrien by the hand and dragged him to his feet. "We gotta go- now." Adrien was panicked and slightly scared of Sean but listened anyways letting the dark haired boy yank him forward into a sprint down an alleyway. Sean skidded around the corner pushing Adrien behind a dumpster and diving behind him. Adrien yelped as his head hit the building wall behind him. Sean felt his stomach drop from guilt. "I'm so sorry- I was just in a rush- I didn't want anyone to see us.." He mumbled quickly picking up Adrien easily and cradling his head. "I'm sorry.." Adrien just murmured through the small tears that had appeared from the pain. "It's fine.. I don't think I'm bleeding.."

Minutes passed and Adrien had fallen asleep and Sean kept waking him up. "Please- don't fall asleep yet- You could have a concussion-" Sean whisper yelled as Adrien blinked slowly at Sean and smiled faintly. "Just.. 5 minutes.." Sean sighed and held Adrien up so that his head was leaning on his chest and Sean leaned back against the wall. "Fine." Another few minutes had passed and an ambulance rushed past the alleyway and down the street and a cop car following it.