Chapter 7

Soon after a few calls with the friends screeching tires could be heard. "Thats my mom! Hide!" Cassie shouted, Adrien and Sean were shoved into a dark cramped hallway closet. Adrien pressed himself against the wall and glanced in Seans direction. Seans breathing turned shallow and he seemed to be panicking clawing at the walls silently. Adrien grabbed Seans wrists and pulled him closer to cover Seans mouth. "Shh.." He shushed the tall panicking male as a woman yelling could be heard at the front door. The front door slammed shut and it was silent, "Please please please please let me out of here.." Sean asked in a quiet voice. Adrien pulled his hand back and opened the door. Sean like the flash was out of the closet. He hugged himself and looked at the scared and confused Adrien. "I hate small rooms.. I couldn't breathe.." Adrien nodded in understanding, he glanced at the front door and back at Sean. "Lets go to Chole's house.. She doesn't live far.. Her mom would love to see her making new friends. Wait-" Adrien leaned closer and ordered Sean to bend down for a closer look. Sean did so for some reason and Adrien tried his best to fix some of the smudged contour. "There.. Better.. We should get going before dark.. Cops patrol this area a lot .. probably because almost no white people live on this street." Sean nodded in understanding and took a few more small breathes before straightening himself out. "Right.. Let's go.." He sighed and fixed his messed up jet black hair.

Chole's mom was ecstatic to hear that her daughter was making more friends. Her father however wasn't as thrilled but he felt a bit better when Sean looked at him and stated. "Don't worry sir I'm gay-" The father nodded in approval. "Good." Adrien blinked but held back his surprise and Chole led the two boys to the living room as the dad went to the garage, and mom went into her office. Adrien sat down and looked at everyone, "What now?" Sean shrugged and looked around the room. Viewing the pictures on the wall, he shrugged. "I could ask if you guys could stay the night.. Adrien your mom has church right? You guys can plan here tonight and tomorrow at Adrien's house!" She smiled proud of herself. Sean didn't like the idea and neither did Adrien. They didn't really have a choice. Chole's father was off to work for the night. Chole's mother let the boys stay the night as long as Chole slept in her room and the boys in the living room. Which was fine for them, Chole's mother went up to bed early and Chole talked to Sean a little bit about his old school. Eventually Chole and Adrien got tired, the girl walked up to her room and Adrien started gathering pillows and blankets for Sean and himself. Sean watched Adrien do this quietly, "So.. what are we even going to do..Also what if someone finds Nicole..?" Adrien glanced up. "Then we're screwed.. Let's just hope they assume she is a crazy person and put her in a mental hospital. She honestly needs it anyways." Sean nodded in agreement and snatched a pillow from Adrien. He laughed and threw a blanket at Sean. They soon drifted asleep on the floor in a mess of blankets and pillows.