Chapter 8

Sean was the first to wake up groaning groggily and blinking down at the fast asleep teal haired male in his arms. "How does this keep happening.." He muttered to himself before looking at the clock on the wall. "4 AM.." He sighed and closed his eyes pulling Adrien closer without thinking. Soon Adrien wakes up and frees himself from the sleeping Sean. Adrien stretched and hummed looking up as the clock strikes 7 AM. Adrien knew they had a bit of time left, as his mother went to church at 8 AM any day that she could. She had given up on forcing Adrien to go because after he hit fourteen years old he made a huge fuss and caused the church nothing but trouble. Adrien at 17 hadn't gone to church for years now so when his mom called him suddenly- yanking him out of his thoughts. He answered the call mumbling, "Hey mom whats up?" She was quiet for a second and asked him if he wanted to go to church with her. Although the question just sounded like a demand. "Uh.. can I bring a friend..?" Adrien's mom was ecstatic that he didn't even put up a fight and immediately agreed.

"No." Adrien looked at the floor. "C'mon.. We can get you a better disguise.. Please?" Adrien looked up at Sean's stone cold expression. Chole exited her room with a small container and a blond wig. "Here! I heard you needed a disguise?" Adrien looked at her. "Why do you have that?" "Oh I used to be a cosplayer." Adrien blinked and just shook his head. "Uh anyways.. Sean please? Lets just try.." Sean had bad experiences with church before and was.. Nervous to say the least. He allowed his friends to tuck his black hair into the blond wig and Chole revealed the small container to be contacts, colored ones in fact. He blinked rapidly when they attempted to put the colored contacts in that would make his eyes appear brown. "I don't like this.."

"Oh what a wonderful boy!" Adrien's mother, Cassadie, complimented the fake blond. Seans face was a light red before holding out a hand to the lady. "It's nice to meet you- I've heard so much about you ma'am." She turned to Adrien while shaking Seans hand. "Oh?" "O-only good things mom. I just feel so lucky when he doesnt have his real parents!" Adrien said quickly to distract his mom and make her feel bad. "Oh dear boy I'm so sorry to hear about that.." Sean glared at Adrien before sighing. "I don't really want to talk about it.. Anyways uh my name is.." He paused looking around before looking back up at Cassidie. "David." She clapped her hands together smiling. "What a nice name- we should get to church soon!" Adrien dragged Sean to his room to make both of their attires more formal to the mothers delight.

Adrien didn't bother singing the songs or praying at all, Sean tried to impress Adrien's mom as much as possible and she was just grateful that Adrien finally came back to church and will repent against his sins. In her mind there was no issue here at all. Adrien hated being in church. Believing it just brainwashed people. Sean felt the same but tried to give the place the benefit of the doubt.It was more of just boring as hell to both the boys.Eventually they got to leave and Cassidie let them hang out at the skate park because of her great mood. She left smiling wide and Sean instinctively ducked behind a ramp and pulled Adrien with him. He sighed and sat down on the ground and looked up at the sky. "How am I going to do this Adrien?"

After a few phone calls Adrien looked at Sean triumphantly and smiled. "Mom said she'd be proud of me and lend me a small amount of cash to move out. The others said they would help as well. I have a side job already so I think I could totally do this.." Sean looked sceptical, it was too good to be true. It was too good, it wasn't far from the truth but it wasn't true. His side job barely paid him anything worth enough to book even the shittiest hotel. Sean didn't need to know this Adrien decided. Sean was daydreaming about stealing from the rich for a bit then glanced up as a kid on a bike stopped suddenly in front of the two boys.

Adrien stiffened and glared at the ground. This guy was a jerk from school who thought he was top tier because of the fact that his dad was fairly wealthy. He snickered at them. "Oh hey Driiiii-" Adrien stood up, he only let Cassie call him Dri. "Let's get out of here David." he mumbled and Sean got up after a moment of confusion. Zach smirked at Adrien and angled his bike in his direction. "What? Scared midget?" Sean almost laughed because Adrien was pretty short. Adrien stomped down onto Zach's foot and mumbled. "I'm not scared of you asshole." Sean blinked in silent surprise and stood up. "Just leave him alone." But Zach was mad now. "No, now he has to get karma for being rude." He lurched forward at Adrien grabbing his hair and yanking Adrien down. Sean instantly without thinking grabbed Zachs arm with both hands and snapped it. "Fuck- shit- bad idea' Sean let go as fast as he could with instant regret.