Announcement

So, as you probably noticed when clicking onto this new chapter (for those reading this when it was first uploaded) that the story name and cover art is entirely different.  Well, recently I made the decision to try to do a little more of other ships than Lander to balance out this one-shot book, and I'm still sticking to decision, but I know me, and I know that because my brain naturally gives me more ideas for it, and I generally have more inspiration to write it, no matter what around 50% of the one-shots I write will still probably end up be Lander TwT  Because of that, I decided that my Lander one-shots should get their own book :)  Hence the sudden change.

Now, I could've just left this book as Phosphenes and uploaded the new Lander book, but I didn't want to leave all of my Lander one-shots with the non-Lander book, but I also didn't want lose all of the wonderful comments you guys left on those Lander one-shots, and since there were only three non-Lander one-shots in this book, I've decided to just delete them and transform this to the Lander book (I also took the opportunity to delete "That's Not Love" because that was a five-hundred word cringy angstball that was literally written as a joke).  Soon, I will get the new Phosphenes book uploaded, and with it I will add back "Lyrics" "Broken Library" and "Rainy Tuesdays" so if you liked those one-shots, don't worry, they're not gone forever :)

But yeah, that's all I have to say on this update.  I just really wanted things to be organized so this is how I've decided to do it :)  Hope you guys like the change too ^^