Chapter 6

Riley's P.O.V.

We made it back to Mystic Falls by 2 p.m. the next day. "So, I was thinking we could all go home, get freshened up and meet at the boarding house?" I stated/asked Turning to face the three men, they all nodded. I said bye to the boys as I headed inside my house, "I'm home!" I called out but no one answered, no one must be home. I went downstairs to my room to change. I put on an over sized hoodie that went down to right above my knees, jean short shorts, and Dior Air Jordan one's, I put my hair into a messy bun.

 I put on an over sized hoodie that went down to right above my knees, jean short shorts, and Dior Air Jordan one's, I put my hair into a messy bun

After I was done, I grabbed by keys and got into my black Shelby Cobra 427 Super Snake Exterior, if you're wonder where I'm getting these cars, I compelled people to give me them

After I was done, I grabbed by keys and got into my black Shelby Cobra 427 Super Snake Exterior, if you're wonder where I'm getting these cars, I compelled people to give me them. I have 2 massive 50 car garages that store my cars, 1 for older cars and 1 for newer cars, the car I'm currently getting in is the one I keep at the house 24/7. (Dude, you can't just break the 4th wall-Author Oops, um, I'm gonna go...-Riley drives away- *Sighs in Italian*) I got in and drove to the boarding house, not to my surprise, Elena was already there. "Lucifer help me." I mumbled, (Get it? Instead of God- sorry..😅) I walk in to see Elena yelling at Damon, "He kidnapped me and you're just gonna let him sit here?! He tried to kidnap ME.!" Wow, I see how it is, "Wow 'Lena love you to." I snorted, alerting my mates, Lucifer, Elena and Stefan of my presence. My mates come up to me and give me a kiss on the cheek, "Hello elskan." Elijah purred as he kissed my cheek, "Hey 'Lijah." I say softly, I turn to Damon he gives me a kiss on the cheek, "Hello my little demon." He greets, "Hi Day." I say softly, "Let's sit down shall we?" I suggested, the second those words left my mouth I was picked up and placed into someones lap.

The person was Damon, Elijah slightly pouted but regained composure, "Hey old man!" I yelled from my spot, he was across the room, "Hey little one!" He yelled back at me, the others slightly wincing at our volume, I just giggled, "So, Elijah." I said gaining his full attention, "I have a way to change Nik's spell." I tell him, gaining everyone's attention, and Elijah slightly stiffens, "How?" He asks in disbelief, "Luci explained it to me actually, I plan on drawing him here. Once he's here I will perform a spell on him that allows him to change at will, and create hybrids without having to use doppelgänger blood, no innocent lives lost." I explained, "How are you going to contact him?" Damon asks, "I'm going to send him a magical letter that will burn once Nik's done reading it." I say, "Can someone grab me some paper and a pen please?" Elijah sped off to get the stuff I needed and handed me them once he returned, "Thanks." I say and kiss his cheek, "Anytime elskan." He says, I mentally aw, "How's this, 'Dear Nik, I have a way to fix your furry little problem. Be in Mystic Falls by Saturday at 3 p.m. with your family please. Also, don't switch bodies, that just is useless. Toodles! -R.G.'?" I ask, "Sounds good." "Sure." Everyone except Elena and Stefan say, they left when they realized they were unwanted here atm. I did a spell, and the paper disappeared, "It's sent, he will be here in 3 days." I said, they nodded nervously, except Luci, he was eating another churro, "Dude! Where's mine?!" I say, irritated that he forgot again, "Sorry little one, next time." He said sheepishly, I rolled my eyes then got an idea, "Hey Luci? Can you tell me my last two mates?" I ask, Damon and Elijah stop playing chess (When tf-) and look at him eagerly, "Sure, but only one because I'd have to tell you at some point, Kai Parker of the Gemini Coven, Siphoner witch, Sociopath, age 22." He says, I squeal, "Really!? Omg, this life has to be the best one I've lived. And I've only had one other life." I say happily, he chuckles, I get off Damon's lap much to his dismay and hug Luci, "Thank you dad!" I say on accident out of excitement, I freeze and slowly stand up, waiting for him do be upset that I just called him dad. Elijah and Damon's jaws are slightly open in shock, Lucifer just stared at me for what felt like an eternity, with no emotion. He stands up, so do my mates just in case. His face breaks out into a smile so blinding that I think all of Asia could see it. He has tears in his eyes and a proud glint, I knew he wouldn't cry in front of Elijah and Damon. He laughs happily and bear hugs me.

"You're not mad?" I ask surprised, "Of course I'm not! I'm delighted you think of me as a father figure." He tells me, woah. Might cry. "Really?" My voice cracks as my eyes water, "Yes really, from the moment I laid eyes on you, I knew that I'd protect you and consider you as my own child." He smiles softly, hand on my shoulder, at that moment I cried tears of happiness. I instantly hugged him tightly. I heard a camera click, we both look over to see my mates smiling at us, Damon holding a camera. I'll have to thank him later. I decided to post it on my Instagram. (Ignore that it's a wedding photo, and imagine it's Riley and Lucifer.)

                                                                    ❤-1mil

                                                                    ❤-1mil. 💬-450k 🔁-40k

Riles_Gilbert🌸: Today I gained a father figure. A dad is someone you look up to no matter how tall you grow. I'm happy that you came into my life, @Old_Man_Lucifer ❤

                                                                               Comments:

TheBetterSalvatore🦇: Congrats Riles, I'm happy for you ❤😘

↪Reply To TheBetterSalvatore, Riles_Gilbert_: Thanks Day❤

Old_Man_Lucifer😈: I'm the luckiest man out there, you make me a better person Riles💞😭

↪Reply to Old_Man_Lucifer, Riles_Gilbert_: Stop, now I'm crying more😭💞

WitchyWoo🧹: ^This is so cute! I'm happy for you Riles!🙂🤍

JearBear🐻: I'm happy for you Riley, don't listen to what Elena will say, out parents would be happy happy for you and proud of who you are now🥰💛

Elena_Gilbert_👑: So your just gonna replace our parents? Wow. Your a pathetic excuse for a daughter.😤🤮

↪Reply to Elena_Gilbert_, Riles_Gilbert_: *You're❤

                                                                 View 450k Other Comments...

A/N: WitchyWoo= Bonnie, JereBear= Jeremy, TheBetterSalvatore= Damon, hope you enjoyed this part, sorry for late posting, I had some technical difficulties whilst writing but all is good now. Next chapter might be bonding time with Riley's mates or Saving Enzo, to be determined, stay tuned! <3