What was that?..

Aisah was going through 6th grade. She never knew what to expect. She was limiting her calorie intake to 800 calories a day. She stopped working out, because she didn't have the energy with all the work, plus the restriction.

Food was always on her mind. Numbers in her head. By the time September came, she had already lost 7 more pounds. She was starting to feel like a normal teenage girl.

She was always average, but now she felt like all the other girls. The girls there just seemed smaller.

Aisah's mom noticed that Aisah hadn't been eating as much. Aisah said maybe it was because she wasn't growing right now. She knew that was probably ridiculous, but her mom believed her, this time always.

Aisah started hiding food. She thought she could get away with it. The 800 calories a day, dropped to 600. She had dropped 10 more lbs too.
Aisah's mom noticed again.

Aisah tried to blame it on now growing again, but her mom didn't buy it this time. Her mom found the hidden food, and scolleded her. She told her that if she didn't eat more, she would die.

Aisah got sick of it. She promised to eat more, and she did.

But she started to gain weight. She hated that. Halloween was just around the corner. She couldn't look fat in a Halloween costume.

She decided to start exercising again. At first she didn't lose, she just maintained.
Which was fine, but not satisfying. But she added more to it, and starting seeing results.
They were slower than usual.
She lost 4 lbs by Thanksgiving, which she gained back on Thanksgiving day.
She lost the 4 lbs again, and gained it back on Christmas.
She lost it again, and gained it back at the beginning of February, for absolutely no reason!

Then one night, she did something out of impulse.
She snuck down the stairs.
She ate an entire tub of ice cream, a bunch of cookies, half a loaf of bread, and drank a bunch of juice. Then she ate the other half of the loaf.. and 2 more. And she had 5, 6, 7 chocolate bars.
When she stopped, she was uncomfortable.
How would she hide this? Why did she do this?
She cleaned up, and hoped no one would notice.
She spend the rest of the night working out.