Run! Sophie! Monster!

*the only way you are going to get an update out of me is if y'all ask... bc if not, I forget that I should update... bc time is not a thing in my brain! Lol! so... if y'all want another... ask! I have seen ppl get mad for ppl asking to update... I don't get it...
Also, does anyone have fanfics I can read? Me in the mood for some crossovers!*
Starting the story:

"How much more!" whined Keefe as we walk through the woods.

"Not too much, Keefe."

We walk in awkward silence, me tripping and catching myself occasionally. You would think being half-god you couldn't be clumsy but that's me!

"Okay. Almost here. We still have a lot of time till dinner, it's only 5."

(Ik some people have dinner at 6 but I have it at 10 so... that's how it is in the fanfic! Lol!)

"Um... people are going to have questions."
Fitz says. Monotone. I forgot he was even there.
"The whole camp knows about me so... if we can just say your elves that will be fine."
He nods. I look into his eyes. What's wrong! I want to yell! He just looks so dead, hopeless. I missed him so much. I dreamed of this moment so I could see him again, and I still am, bc this, this robot, is not the boy I have a crush on! (Remember the coma thing never happened so she doesn't know about her obvious feelings for the amazing Keefe!)

We walk Keefe and Fitz, who are both being very quiet, to the big house where I am sleeping normally. "Hang out here till dinner ."

"What! Foster! That's 5 hours! I want to see the cult!" Keefe flutters his eyes. To sway me? It makes me blush...

"IT IS NOT A CULT!" Me and Annebeth twin.

"Jinx!"

"Double Jinx"

"Knock on wo-"

Keefe interrupts with mock whispering to Fitz "They even have a team chant! It doesn't rhyme though... not impressed..."

We both roll our eyes. Ugh!

"Stay here!"  I order!

"Yes, Miss Foss Boss!"

At least Keefe is still himself. He holds himself straighter though, more confidently. His eyes catch mine staring. I blush but I can't look away. He smirks.
"Missed you" he mouths.
I blush even more if that's possible.
Breaking from his gaze. I look back at them. Fitz hasn't said a word. He is just standing there. I sigh.
"Let's go," I tell Annebeth.
We walk into the camp... ready to make the announcement. Elves have come to the forbidden city, elves have come to Camp! Me and Annebeth explain the basics of the camp. Clarifying that the gods will remain secret unless they choose not to. Everyone is speechless... even Percy which is a first.
Getting off the stage, Percy and Annebeth are walking with me, back to the big house so they can all meet.
"Wait. Before we get there can we take a break..." I say slowly...
"You are tired already! Wow..."
"No not tiered... I just- I don't- I need-"
"Can't the words find?" Percy says... then notices his mistake. "Can't. Find. The. Wrods!" He looks up at me... and in a lower pitch and raspier voice "Dyslexic brain! Ugh! You know what I mean!"

"Yeah... I do. And no. I... I have to put on barriers to block their thoughts and... I used to not have to do that... and it's tiring... and I want to see them! I do! I promise! They are the best but they are just so different now! what if I hear some of their thoughts! And-"
"We get it." They both smile. And we sit down.
Silence. Just what I needed! Silence. 
*SOPHIE! Run!*
I jump, not used to someone talking in my brain anymore.
"RUN!"
That wasn't in my mind... I look behind me... Keefe and Fitz are running like their life is depending on it!
Keefe finally reaches us. Panting from the running.
"I... don't know... what u were saying..." oh, no! Did he listen to our conversation! Oh no... wait... we were talking in Greek! Ah! Close one! I am instantly relieved!
"Run! Sophie! Monster!" Annebeth tugs in my arm. On instinct, I start running.

This is really short and nothing happens... I know what I want to happen it's just.... getting it is hard! Any POVs I can do? Demigods to be specific...' it would ruin the fanfic if I did an elf... and please! Someone help me think of a monster to fight! I can't do fight scenes!

Lol! Comment suggestions or corrections! Oddly specific things u want to happen! Anything or nothing! lol!