The Quest Begins!

Third person P.O.V

As the morning sun rose the company finished clean the house and was ready to leave. That is, until they found the girls huddled together asleep... Not wanting to be mean, especially after the night before, they decided to take them to their beds, where it would be more comfortable and just as quickly as they had come, they left.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kate's P.O.V

It was morning. We woke up on our beds, and suddenly realized that the house was very quiet. We walked all around the house expecting to run into the dwarves and the 'Hetalia' characters; however, there was no one there. The house had been cleaned up completely from the mess of the party last night, almost as if it had never happened.

"Hello?" Bilbo called out.

When there was no answer, he did a small cheer but then he looked a bit lonesome. Kaitlin walked to the window and looked out in confusion. I understood why she was. The company left without a word. Bilbo saw the Contract sitting on a table; he looks at them, then looked up with a determined face. Kaitlin looked away from window and found a note on the desk. She opened it and read it aloud.

'Dear Kaitlin, Kate, Brie, and Bilbo,

We would like to apologize for the mess we made last night. We also want to apologize to the girls for any offense that was taken that night. We meant nothing by it. We all hope you can forgive us.'

Every name was on the note, except one... Thorin's... Then she found a smaller note. And it read...

'The choice is yours and your alone...
Thorin.'

Kaitlin leaned on the desk, "You guys remember the extra food we bought, right?"

Me and Brie nodded.

"I think we're going to put it to some use now." Kaitlin smiled.

We smiled, knowing exactly what she meant. We ran out the door of Bag End and down the path, wearing travelling packs, traveling clothes, Kaitlin carrying her satchel and Keyblade, and holding our contracts. We ran through Hobbiton, jumping over fences and pumpkins in our haste. The neighbors shook their heads at us.

A neighbor called out, "Hey! Mr. Bilbo! Where are you off to?"

"Can't stop, we're already late!" I exclaimed.

He shook his head, "Late for what?"

"We're going on an adventure!" Bilbo yelled out.

We ran as fast as we could to catch up to the company. We were not going to miss out on the adventure that was laid before us!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Italy/Feliciano's P.O.V.

The dwarves were riding their ponies, and Gandalf and us on horses, down a path through a wooded area. A few words of the dwarves conversation were heard, including "waste of time" and "use a hobbit". No rude comments were made about the three girls. And how could they? After the way Miss Kaitlin stood up to them, they gained a new respect for her and her friends, Miss Kate and Miss Brie. I kept looking back to see if they would appear.