Race to Rivendell and Distrust

My P.O.V.

It was morning; the dwarves and men had been freed from the spit and from the sacks with our help and of our surprise guests. Gandalf walked to one of the troll statues and thumped it with his staff, with a pleased smile on his face.

Thorin then asked Gandalf, "Where did you go to, if I may ask?"

"To look ahead," Gandalf replied.

I chuckled, "What brought you back?"

"Looking behind. Nasty business. Still, they are all in one piece," Gandalf smiled.

Thorin grunted, "No thanks to your burglar and those strangers you brought with you,"

"He had the nous to play for time. None of the rest of you thought of that," I snapped back.

Thorin looked repentant. Gandalf, Thorin, and Goku examined the statues of the trolls. I knew what was coming next.

Gandalf cocked his head, "They must have come down from the Ettenmoors,"

"Since when do mountain trolls venture this far south?" Thorin questioned.

Gandalf shook his head, "Oh, not for an age, not since a darker power ruled these lands,"

Gandalf and Thorin looked meaningfully at each other.

"What do you mean by that Gandalf?" Goku asked.

Gandalf chuckled heartily, "Oh! I'm terribly sorry! I didn't even introduce you all! Everyone please, gather round!"

Everyone came and stood before the Dragon Ball group with eagerness.

"Everyone, I would like to introduce to you the finest warriors from the land far across the Eastern Sea. The Four Star Knights," Gandalf announced.

Some of the company slightly bowed and others gestured a greeting. Me and the girls waved. But on the inside, I was freaking out!!! These guys were part of my favorite anime franchises!!!

Goku stepped forward, "My name's Son Goku! But you call me Goku,"

"I am Piccolo," the green Nemekian stated.

Vegeta stood tall, "Prince Vegeta. Prince of all Sayains,"

Me and the girls snickered at his remark.

"The name's Trunks, and this is my sister, Bulla, and my mother, Bulma," the violet haired boy said, pointing to the two sea green haired girls.

Gohan stepped forward, along with Videl, Pan, and Goten, "I'm Gohan. And this is brother Goten, my wife Videl, and my daughter Pan,"

"AND I AM THE GREAT HERCULE!!! ALSO KNOWN AS MR. SATAN!!! MY HOMELAND'S GREATEST FIGHTER!!!!! AH HA!!!" Mr. Satan bellowed out while striking the most ridiculous pose on the face of the Earth.

Me and the girls were trying really hard not to laugh at him, but come on!!! ITS MR. SATAN WE'RE TALKING ABOUT!!!!

He noticed our attempt to not laugh, "Uh... Are you girls ok?"

"Y-yeah we're fine... Its just uh... We can still smell troll so..." I quickly replied

Then a giant, pink marshmallow looking creature stepped forward, "Hello! My name is Buu!!!"

He held his hand out and I gave my hand to him to shake. Boy, did I end up regretting it... Buu's grip was like a car, wrecking ball, and steam roller crushing my hand!!! If he didn't let go any sooner, he would have broken my hand! I smiled to conceal the pain I was in.