Angel Gabriel

A/N: Hiiiiii!! *bows* SORRY FOR THE LONG UPDATE!!! m(_ _;;m Anyway here's the next chapter~  ヽ( '¬')ノ ワ〜イ !!

***************************************************************************************

Then there was a long, awkward moment of silence between us. He raised his hand to his mouth to hinder his impending laughter. Pero, sa aking pagka-inis at dismaya, hindi niya nakayang pigilan ang kanyang tawa.

"HAHAHAHAHA!! Alam ko na sana na ganyan ang sasabihin mo pero—PFT! HAHAHAHA!!" After a few minutes when he finally began to simmer down, his boisterous laughter was reduced to silent chuckles. Pero kahit na naiinis ako dahil sa pagtatawa niya, I can't help but notice na there's something behind his laughter. "Whenever, whatever... You're so stupid."

I crossed my arm across my chest sa sobrang inis at tumalikod sa kanya.

"Sorry naman. Hindi ako kagaya mo na perpekto," I spat with every single sarcasm in my veins that I could muster. ( ̄□ ̄#)

Hindi sya sumagot. Ilang segundo ang naka-lipas pero hindi parin sya sumagot... ni imik wala akong narinig sa kanya. So, out of curiosity, I looked back at him. He was facing the west, the fading colors of the setting sun painted his face like a melancholic canvas. His gaze was distant, na parang kahit ang lapit lapit namin sa isa't isa... parang wala siya dito sa tabi ko. It was like he was looking far... in the past perhaps. And whatever may his past contain, I knew it wasn't something happy.

"You're wrong if you think that just because we're angels we're already perfect beings." He sighed deeply and averted his gaze at me. "Why would I even explain myself to you?" He faked a grin and ruffled my already messy hair. "Hindi ka makakaintindi kahit ano ang paliwanag ko. I know you, Sophie.  I know everything about you."

Geh. How creepy. But, in a sense, parang kilala ko na siya. Somewhere in my heart, I knew this crazy, gorgeous person who claims to be my guardian angel.

"Well, then. Let's get down to business shall we?"

Napatingin ako sa papel na kinuha nya sa bag na binigay sa kanya. Binigay niya ito sakin at napamangha ako sa aking nakita. The paper was light, like most papers, but this one has a feathery feel, like it was made from the finest fibers. Mabango din! The words written on the paper were handwritten, and it was beautiful! Yung mysterious ba na mama ang sumulat nito? Pwedeng magpa-turo sa kanya? Gondo eh! (〃 ̄ω ̄〃ゞ

The paragraph is as follows:

Greetings, mortal!

If you are reading this parchment, then your guardian angel has revealed himself to you. There is but one reason why this has happened. However, divulging that reason is strictly forbidden and is accountable to another offense in your guardian angel's part.

Even though your guardian angel has gained mortal form, his duty to you as guardian angel is still in effect and it is imperative that he accompanies you at all times until he recovers his heavenly form. It is also your duty to assist your guardian angel in regaining his natural state for you, too, are to blame for his current predicament.

Other details will be explained to you by your guardian angel~

We wish you good luck and God Bless!

Yours truly,

Michael

High Seraph

I looked at the name imprinted beautifully on the paper and the seal that signed it. Maraming mga baby angels na may hawak na trumpets and naka-paligid sila sa Golden Gates. Is this all a joke? As I was about to ask my guardian angel, he shoved a couple of papers to me and a ballpen.

 "Fill these out."

Demanding ha? Kinuha ko yung ballpen tska tiningnan ang papel. May picture ng guardian angel ko sa right hand corner. Teka, sa kanya tong bio-data eh!

( ̄‐ ̄*)

 "Sayo naman to eh. Bakit ako pinag-fi-fill up mo? Ano ako? Sekretarya??"

He sighed and rested his back on the grassy ground. "You get to name me. This is what seals the deal."

Name? Ay, ako ang bibigay sa kanya ng pangalan? May sense nga naman. Hmmm~ Ano kaya ang magandang pangalan para sa taong to? Hipokrito? Maldito? I giggled to myself as a hundred of swear names race across my brilliant mind. (# ̄ー ̄#)

 "I know what you're thinking, and if I were you I wouldn't dare."

Napahinto ako sa evil schemes ko. Gah. Hindi naman mabiro. Walang sense of humour! Hmp! Pero napaisip ako ng matagal. What could I name him? I looked at him again; maybe the answer was in his face. His eyes were closed, sheltered by his long lashes. His nose was perfectly chiseled, like it was a piece of art made by Michelangelo. His lips were thin and it always held an indifferent scowl. Ano kaya ang magandang pangalan para sa taong ito?

 Then, I remembered. A name dear to me.

 "Nathaniel." I quickly printed that name on the paper.

 "HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!"

Nathaniel sprung to his feet as that boisterous laughter rang across the field. His eyes searched the area and he stopped when he turned south. Then his face that was murderous suddenly turned into one of surprise. And nakapag-tataka pa jan eh, he knelt on one knee to that direction. Curious, tumalikod ako.

"Hi there," greeted a little boy with golden hair.

Napataas ang kilay ko. Kung ako nga eh hindi nirerespeto ni Nathan, itong bata pa kaya? Ano ba ang ispesyal sa bata na ito? Maliban sa immaculately cute face nito at pagka-mukhang dayuhan?

 "At ease... uhh... what is the name you are to be called, again?" He asked Nathan.

Umayos ng tindig si Nathan at tiningnan ng diretso ang bata. He had a look of embarrassment and annoyance which he desperately tried to hide from the little boy.

"Nathaniel, sir."

"That's right. Nathaniel. This girl's what exactly...?"

 Nathan closed his eyes and swallowed. "...pet dog that died when she was 10 years old."

I was insulted. "Hey!" Napatingin sakin ang bata. "I loved Nathan more dearly than anything else in this world and treated him as part of this family. I think he needs a little recognition!" (# ゚Д゚)

 They looked at me with surprise at my sudden confession. The little boy chuckled.

 "She's a spirited one, I must say."

 "Who are you anyway?"

 "I'm the angel Gabriel, Miss Milano."