chapter 3

Felix

i ask him if i can just stay over for the night. i really didn't want to go home. i would be by myself. that's the last thing i wanted. and he said yes. i was so happy !!!

after he says yes, the kettle whistles, and he goes to turn it off. he comes back with two cups of tea in his hand and give me one. i tell him thank you, and take a sip. it warmed me up right away.

he then ask me if i want to shower, and of course i say yes. he shows me where the shower is in the guest room. i take a shower and think about my day. i let out a couple of tears thinking about how i could have been used as nothing but a mere toy, twice.

i finish my shower and realize i have no clothes. "channn" i yell out. he comes to the door. "yea, whats wrong" he says. "ummm, i-i don't have any clothes, can i borrow some please?" i ask politely. "yea sure, give me a sec." he says as he disappears.

he comes back later with a long sleeve shirt, sweatpants, and some packaged boxers. "here you go." he says as he gives them to me. "thanks" i replied back.

i closed the door back, and put on the boxers, and this long ass shirt. i put on the sweatpants and the shit falls. i stare at them on the ground in disbelief. and try again, and it falls. again. wtf . i know i'm small but damn.

the shirt was long enough to cover me down to my knees, so i just came out, i found chan sitting on the couch watching something. "heyy" i call out. he looks back and say "yea are you done? "ummm, yea but the sweatpants were to big." i say he gets up and walks towards me.

he looks me up and down and clears his throat then begins to say "uhh, sorry but all of my pants are this size, i can look to see if i have something smaller" "no that's fine the shirts long enough" i rushed out

he nods then goes put the pants back in his room. as he walks back upstairs, i sit down on the couch cross cross and wait for him to come back. when he does he sits next to me and ask" heyy um how old are you?" 

"ohh i'm 19 years old" i say "how old are you!" 

"i'm 24, so your a college student then?" "ohh i'm not, i can't afford to go to college." i say as i look down.

he then grabs my chin making me look back up at him, he says "that's fine, nothing to be ashamed of." 

i blush, he begins again "so you work then" "uhh yes and no, i had a job earlier today, but i kind of quit. the same thing you saw in the ally my boss did to me." 

i say as i look down again, tears slipping out.

he then grabs my face with both his hands, and wipes my tears "you don't have to answer this, but did he go all the way?" he asks. i shake my head no. 

"do you want to talk about it?" he asks. i shake my head again.

he begins again and asks if i am looking for another job. "yes, i have to pay rent somehow" i say with a sad smile following behind.

 "well i'm looking for a personal assistant, if your interested" he says looking me directly in the eyes. " i-i don't think i'm qualified" i say with a little giggle.

"if, you want the job, it's yours felix." he says sternly while looking me in the eyes.

 i nod my head and he smiles at me. "great, but it's getting late, we should probably go to sleep." he says getting up. i follow him and he shown me back to the guest bedroom i showered in.

"i'll be in the room next to you, i'm a light sleeper so if you need anything just come in and tap me." he says, i nod and say goodnight and go into the room. i hop in the bed and doze off.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~