chapter 4

felix

we arrive at the mall and we go into a bunch of different stores, buy different thing, by the time we're done it one and we are all hungry so we go to the food court to get something to eat.

as we sit down with our food a bunch of people start crowding up around what looked like a group of guys. minnie, innie, sungie. and i were all curious so we got up to see what everyone was looking at.

what i saw was chan and three other guys, that were at the cafe with him. then it finally clicked, all the people my horny ass friends fucked are all chan's friends. 

"whoa" i say in a whispered tone. then me and chan make eye contact and he says with a very stern voice "move" and everyone surrounding him moves out the way.

he starts walking toward me and all his friends following. i look down nervously. he comes up to me and make me look at him by lifting up my chin. 

"hey felix." he says 

"h-hi chan." i say back

 "what are you doing here?" he asks 

"ohhh me and my friends went shopping, but we are done now." i say. 

"great" he responds taking my hand in his pulling me along with him.

i then notice the same thing is happening to minnie, innie, and sungie. some other men grab out stuff and follow behind them. i stayed silent getting pulled along, then we all get sat in a car with everyone.

minnie, with who i am assuming is changbin are sitting together with minnie in his lap. 

and sungie and who i am assuming in minho are sitting together with minho's arm around sungie. 

and that would leave innie who is sitting with hyunjin, whispering things in his ears making him blush.

chan and i were still holding hand and our hand were in his lap, not that i mind.

 "we were going to go to our beach house, do you guys want to come?" chan asks. everyone say yea and sure. but i stay quite

"felix... do you want to come?" he ask me. 

"ohh yes, sorry" i say looking up at him. he nods his head and the car starts moving and we are on our way.

"ohh c-chan do you have my phone, i think i l-left it at your place?" i ask him, with hopeful eyes. 

"no sorry, if you left it, it's probably long gone, if my cleaner sees it." he says. i look down sad. now i have to buy a new phone i think to myself.

the then take my chin in his hand, making me look at him. "i will buy you another one prince, don't be sad." he says and my cheeks go red at the pet name.

i nod my head and look back down in my lap. "how far is it?" innie ask. hyunjin responds with "two hours." i internally groan, that's a long time, an i don't have my phone to keep me awake.

i stay awake for a little longer, before i can't take it anymore, and i lean my head on chan's shoulder and doze off.

i would have stayed asleep but wherever we are the bumps are immaculate. my head keeps going up and down on chan's shoulder, and it's starting to hurt.

so i did the next best thing when there is a hot man next you. i took my seat belt off and straddled his lap, with my face in his neck. i feel him put his arms around my waist, and i go back into a deep sleep.

"felix, wake up. we're here." chan says. 

"i don't wanna" i reply snuggling closer to him. i feel him unbuckling his seat belt, and he picks me up, and holds me outside of the car.

i wrap my legs around his waist to secure myself properly.  and take my head from his neck and look at him. "hello, my prince" he says to me looking me directly in the eyes

"h-hi" i say feeling my cheeks heat up before i put my face back in his neck.

he carries me in the house and sits on the couch. "chan what time is it?" i ask him lifting my head from his neck. it looks dark outside i think to myself

"it's 7:46" he says. i hum in response.

innie come out of nowhere with hyunjin and says "heyy, we should play truth or dare."

"i second that" minnie says. "do you guys have alcohol?" he asks "why do we need alcohol?" i ask

"felix my love, so that when you don't answer, you take a shot. "ohhh, okk, let's play then" i respond

every gathers in a circle, and i get off of chan's lap, and sit down next to him.

"who wants to go first.?" minnie ask "i do" chan says