7- Technoblade

The sun was just beginning set over the horizon, and Tommy was very excited that Ranboo and Tubbo were here, it took awhile to explain everything, although he always danced around the question about why he left.

"Everyone thinks you're dead."

Tommy stopped laughing and joking in an instant, "they do?" Tommy thought about Wilbur's death, knowing the grief it caused him, but then again, Tommy wasn't a big fan most of the people back home, so he wasn't really sure what to think, but Tommy knew that he wasn't going back. Life in the SMP was hell compared to here on Hermitcraft. On the SMP everyone always expected him to do something, like wanted him to fight in the war, or something like that.

Tubbo nodded, "yeah, I don't know what dream is going to do if he finds us."

The boys who were once happily bouncing around the old once-abandoned hobbit hole had all stopped in an instant.

"I'm sure he won't! If Dream finds us the hermits will probably stop him," Tommy said, trying to lighten the mood, but it was easy to tell he was trying to convince himself, he hadn't been here long enough to know for sure, but he trusted Grian, and Grian had a lot of stuff! He would protect Tommy, Tubbo, and Ranboo, right?

———————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

There was a lot of tension the SMP, since Tommy died, well, since Dream said Tommy died, at this point Techno didn't believe anything that came out of the masked man's mouth, especially since Ranboo and Tubbo has mysteriously left the server. If they left because of Dream wasn't currently in the question, that didn't matter, what mattered was that they were just gone. So when Techno had found a mysterious letter with coords after seeing the masked man in the distance the day before, Techno went to the coords, but not before sending Phil a message about where he would be, and that he would send his feathered friend a message if things went south.

It was midday by the time Techno had arrived to the location the coords led to. He looked around, examining every detail of the clearing, to note any spots where someone could be hiding, or areas that would provide a tactical advantage if it came down to a fight.

"You decided to come."

Techno turned to the masked man, he was covered head to toe in neatherite armor, "I didn't think you would actually show up."

"I know you know something about where they went." Techno said, tightening the grip on his sword.

Dream laughed, like this was just a game to him, "You think I'd tell you to come here if I knew where they went?"

Techno shrugged, Dream was a loose cannon at times, and was often hard to read. "I want you to help me find them."

"And what would I get out of that?"

"You'd get to see them again, and who knows, I might actually spare them."

Techno's eyes widened, did Dream actually plan on killing the boys?

"Fine." Techno didn't really have the best relationship with Tommy and Tubbo, but they were children.

———————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
528 words

Shorter chapter but ehhhhh i have a math final today and i wanted to put something out.

Also i have a new book! Go check that out on my profile! And i also have discord server, some of y'all were having trouble with the link, so try this! https://discord.gg/fgFMMzMNZ3 if this doesn't work then try copying the link and pasting it on a web browser, or check on my message board for the link.

I also tried to add an external link so try that? Anyways i got to get to school cya! -Vee