19| My Prince

Votes and comments are appreciated :)<3

-

Jeongguk's POV

We soon reached the town, pale yellow houses crowded it, the sky was finally starting to brighten up. Our carriages came to a stop infront of a large building, which had a more darker shade of yellow as compared to the houses.

I get down, lending a hand to the Prince as he also comes out the carriage. We turn to the entrance and Lord Saturnus is already waiting with a big smile on his face, he is wearing a yellow, silk robe. He looks younger than Lord Mercurey but not much.

"Your Highness!" He bows as he exclaims. "We are so honoured to have you in our town!"

"Thank you for having me. It has been quite a long time since I last visited your beautiful town" Prince Taehyung smiles and the lord gleams. The lord's gaze shifts towards me.

"And ah! Jeongguk! Good to see you again boy! I believe you are serving our Prince well." We shake hands and I give him a small smile.

"That I am, Lord Saturnus. You need not worry"

"Lord Saturnus, meet Sim Jaeyun of House Sim, Illusion." Prince Taehyung introduces Jake to the lord and they also shake hands.

After our meet and greet, Lord Saturnus leads us in the building and to his meeting room where we finally sit down to discuss some matters.

The Prince starts off with their military progress, which according to Lord Saturnus was going very well and it seemed to satisfy the Prince. They discuss some matters regarding their trades. I am barely able to keep up at this point, feeling more and more drowsy especially after Prince Taehyung used his powers on me to make me relaxed back in the carriage.

We finally are talking about our plan regarding the Sun Kingdom. The prince explains the whole plan to Jake who listens intently. We change a few things here and there, list the people Jake needs to get rid of with sleep paralysis and finally the exact moment where his presence was the most essential. Jake nods his head, understanding the whole plan. I nod as well, satisfied that Jake actually understood it very well. We review our plan once more and we are finally done.

Prince Taehyung notices my half asleep condition and chuckles before requesting Lord Saturnus for a room.

I somehow manage to get there with my current state, Prince Taehyung right behind incase I end up collapsing in the middle of the hallway. We enter the room and I don't waste a second and walk to the bed, falling on it with a big sigh. I turn to look at the Prince who chuckles lightly, probably amused seeing me like this.

"Are you making me fun of me?" I mumble. I feel the bed dip beside me and a hand stroking my cheek.

"Maybe" he says softly and I manage to catch his boxy smile. I give a lazy smile before I feel myself drifting off to sleep and hear him whisper and feel a peck on my forhead. "Everything will be fine"

I'm staring at the ceiling with half opened eyes. I blink a few times before slowly getting up with a groan. I run a hand through my hair as I remember I was in Saturnus and we were on our way to the Sun Kingdom. Just the thought of it makes me want to go back to sleep. I whine to myself before forcing myself up. I open the curtains and see that the sun was out, I wonder how long I slept. I can see the yellow trees from here. I leave the window and check myself in the mirror, fixing my clothes and hair before leaving the room.

The rooms were a few steps away from the main entrance, which I believe were made for convenience. I don't find the Prince or Jake inside so I check outside.