𝟭𝟭 : 𝗨𝗦𝗘𝗗 ?

♪ "𝙖𝙞𝙣𝙩 𝙣𝙤𝙗𝙤𝙙𝙮 𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙙 𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙤𝙣 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙡𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙡

♪ "𝙖𝙞𝙣𝙩 𝙣𝙤𝙗𝙤𝙙𝙮 𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙙 𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙤𝙣 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙡𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙡... " ♪

♪ "𝙮𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙨𝙤 𝙛𝙖𝙧 𝙖𝙬𝙖𝙮..." ♪

"The hell

"The hell..."

"What took you to so long ?" Shigaraki asked watching you and Dabi walk in with items in hand not saying a word to each other.

"Oh stop complaining it didn't even take that long." you rolled your eyes placing everything onto the counter in front of Compress who was on the other side of the bar.

Dropping everything onto the counter, you moved yourself to sit in on of the bar chairs while Toga sat down next to you. Looking up you see Compress staring a hole threw your body as if he was trying to figure out something.

"What is it, what your gonna be the next one with a staring problem ?"

He didn't say anything. He had a strange feeling something happened between you and Dabi. Not just because of how awkward both of you were walking into the room, but how you kept moving around in the chair and a purple mark showing a little bit out of your suit.

Compress laughed having a good idea of what happened leaving it alone.

'at least there getting somewhere'

"Alright, change of plans..." Compress started off lookikg at you, Dabi and Toga.

"I'm going to be the one going in and getting the layout of the next two schools." He stated.

"What the hell why ? I mean shit less work for me but why ?" You asked looking confused.

"Since you three almost got caught the last time, i've decided ill do it. From the time you went on that mission until now, they've up'd there security levels putting security guards to make sure nothing suspicious happens or it doesn't happen again. There for I will take the next two schools."