𝟮𝟬 : 𝗧𝗥𝗨𝗧𝗛

♪ "𝙞 𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙨, 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙩𝙤 𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙞𝙨

♪ "𝙞 𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙨, 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙩𝙤 𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙞𝙨..." ♪

♪ "𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙣 𝙖 𝙢𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙛𝙪𝙘𝙠𝙞𝙣'𝙬𝙚𝙙𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜..." ♪

After you called Compress he made his way over to where Dabi and Miya

After you called Compress he made his way over to where Dabi and Miya. He honestly didn't wanna press the situation any further so he decided when he got there he wasn't gonna ask any questions on the topic at hand.

Pulling up to the base he parked the car outside the same way you did, getting out and opening the front door which had been left unlocked. He walked inside, making his way down the hall going downstairs to the basement.

Once he made it down he seen Dabi leaning on the table looking down as if he was in his own thoughts while Miya was in the corner of the room looking at the equipment.

Dabi noticed Compress and his eyes slightly widened upon the sight of him.

"Alright let's get going." Compress said, calling them over, going back up the stairs. Dabi and Miya both looked at each other before Dabi looked away following Compress up the stairs with Miya trailing behind him.

The three of them made their way to the car, getting inside. No one spoke a word to each other, not even Miya making one of her annoying remarks, she just stayed silent looking out the window as Compress pulled out the driveway. That's how Compress knew something really had happened.

"Where did you guys park the van ?" Compress asked, breaking the silence.

"In the garage." Miya answered, not looking away from the window.

Dabi still didn't say a word the entire time or respond to Compress's question making him look up in the rearview mirror to see Dabi with his head down and his arms crossed against his chest. Compress had a feeling Dabi was rethinking his choices. Compress wanted to talk to Dabi about what happened but he didn't think you would want him to so he decided to continue keeping his mouth closed.