10

(Flashback)

Ayejong was sitting in her room when her friend came into her room." Ya Shim Ayejong did you hear? Younghoon was with that new girl." Ayejong's friend said

. "Well that might be because they live together," Ayejong said and her friend's eyes got wider. "And you don't get tensed that something might happen?" Ayejong's friend said. "I trust Younghoon,"

Ayejong said but internally she was feeling something too. " You trust him but what about the new girl," Her friend said which made Ayejong realize something so she called Younghoon and told him to come here.

(Present time)

"Nuna are you ok?" Eric asked concerned. "Yes of course I am," Saemi said as they were walking. Saemi finished eating although she couldn't comprehend why she was feeling sad.

."Eric-ah will you go with me to visit my mom?" Saemi asked . For now she has decided to put her feelings aside

"Now?" Eric asked and Saemi nodded."I haven't met with her for a while. I want to see her." Saemi said and Eric nodded. 

Saemi ranged the door and it was opened by a middle-aged lady. "Mom" Saemi went and hugged her mother tightly. "Ya Saemi-ah what are you doing here?" SAemi adoptive mother asked, "I came to visit you duh." Saemi said.

"Ahem" Eric cleared his through and Saemi then remembered she had bought Eric with her. "Ah mom this is eric and he also lives with me and my brother," Saemi said.  Although at first, it was hard for Saemi to call Sangyeon her brother, she was gradually getting better.

"Did you guys eat?" Saemi's mother asked. "Yes, we have eaten. Mom when will Oppa come home?" Saemi said . "ah jonghan will not be coming home today." Saemi''s mother said "It's ok I will come back later to meet him.

Let's go eric-ah" Saemi said and Before leaving Eric bowed to Saemi's mother and they went out. They didn't realize it but it was pretty late and Then Saemi called a cab.

"Ya Yoon Saemi where have you been!"Saemi heard her brother's shouting as soon as They entered their house.

"We have been to my mother's house," Samei said not bearing to look at her brother. She knew that Sangyeon meant well for her and She knew that she should have called.

"Why didn't you- Oh right you don't have a phone." Sangyeon said apologetically.

" But you Eric we have tried to call you a 100th time but your phone was switched off," Sangyeon said. As the oldest one in the house, Sangyeon felt responsible for them like their actual brother.

"Hyung sorry I went out with nuna right after I came from practice so I forgot to charge my phone," Eric said "Well next time don't forget to call ok" Sangyeon said patting Eric's head. 

When they could not reach Eric Hyunjae's heart was pounding so hard.

he taught something bad might happened to her after what happened today. At first, he was relieved because Samei went out with Younghoon but when he called Younghoon, younghoon said he was not with them.

Although Eric was with her hyunjae did not feel relieved because of what could possibly Eric do.He was a kid after all. when Hyunjae saw that Saemi returned home in one piece he was relieved.

After everyone went into their room Hyunjae went to Saemi's room and Knocked on her door. "Hyunjae-ah" Saemi said and before she could do anything hyunjae hugged her tightly.

"H-hyujae-ah?" Saemi  asked as Hyunjae hugged her.

"Ah! I am so sorry to suddenly hugged you!" Hyunjae said backing off.

"It's the first time I did that. I am not any pervert." Hyunjae added earning a chuckle from  Saemi.

"I know...  Thank you for worrying about me!" Saemi said and at that moment Hyunjae' heart was about to expload.