58

"Hyung what are you saying?" Hyunjae was shocked hearing Sangyeon "wait I have called others .let them come." Sangyeon said 

(Time skip)

It has been a few minutes and everyone has gathered in Hyunjae's house."Hyung what happened? Why did you call us in such an emergency" Juyeon asked ."Guys listen carefully Saemi isn't dead" Sangyeon said and everyone was shocked. "Really Oppa but the police said that she was dead" Amy exclaimed. "Amy-ah that's right but. the thing is I was suspicious because we couldn't find Saemi'sbody so I asked my uncle to run investigation thoroughly" Sangyeon explained. "So is there any hope?" Amy asked.  Amy really missed Saemi. The time they have spent together they have become sisters.

"Well they asked some people of the village and some of them said that they have seen an elderly couple take a body to the hospital," Sangyeon added. "But That could be anyone's body right?" Amy asked. There was Amy, Hyunjae, and Juyeon present. Hyunjae was frozen due to shock and was just hearing. and Juyeon since was young decided to keep his mouth shut so it was only may and Sangyeon in a way. Jacob, unfortunately, couldn't make it as he was currently in the states due to some works and Younghoon was busy with his shooting. "But they said it was on the same day Saemi was drowned. Maybe...Maybe she survived the blast" Sangyeon said with tears in his eyes. "And after that, I hired an investigator to investigate this case. that's why I was away." sangyeon said. "What did they found?"Amy asked.

"Well they found that indeed the body they found was Saemi's and look they took those photos,"  sangyeon said giving them the photos his investigator took. Hyunjae was really shocked but he decided to take a look at the picture.  Wait is that Chanmi. 'is Chanmi Saemi?' Hyunjae thought but decided to speak after hearing everything. "why didn't they say it sooner?" Amy asked. "That's because the couple that took Saemi in is so confidential they didn't leave any sort of clues that they took her in. they made it like their daughter who came from abroad was in an accident and lost her memories," Sagyeon replied. "Do you know who that is?" Amy asked. "Well, he is the Ceo of Yeo enterprise" Sangyeon replied and hyunjae couldn't believe it."But Oppa it could be someone else too right? Are you sure?" Amy asked."Amy-ah i am. Look both me and Saemi has this birhtspot in the same place. and that's how I had found Samei the first time. We just have to check it. I But  I am 100% sure that's my sister  " sangyeon said.