44

After that day Hyunjae was alarmed about what was happening with Saemi. He was about to tell Sangyeon but Saemi stopped him saying that she was ok. if the person who has hit Samei was a gu Hyunjae would surely kill him. Since she was a girl Hyunjae let her go.

Today was the day Amy and Saemi would go shopping. "Saemi-ah!!" Amy came and hugged  Saemi. "Did you call Hyejin?" Amy asked. the last few days the girls Amy Hyejin and Saemi grew so close that they would pass as sisters. They got close when Hyejin came to Saemi's house.

"Sorry guys I am late," Hyejin said coming "Nah it's ok. let's go," Amy said linking her arms with Saemi and Hyejin.

"So  When are the boys coming?" Amy asked "We will shop first and when it will be the time for the wedding dress  Hyunjae told to call. They will come " Saemi said 

As they entered the mall a little girl handed a flower to Amy. "unnie this flower is for you" The little girl said. "oh you have a secret admire or something?" Hyejin teased.  Then after going further another little girl gave Amy flowers.    After a while, they saw Jacob standing in the middle of rose petals which were shaped like a heart. Another little girl lead Amy to Jacob while Saemi  and Hyejin  went to their respective boyfriends who were also present there 

"Amy lee I know it was at first out of duties for being born in the families we have born into we agreed to get married. But now after living with you for a couple of months I am sure I can spend my life with you. YOu are perfect, cool, messy, and all that I  have dreamed about having a wife..I know I am not perfect but would you marry me" Jacob said going on one knee and everyone cheered for them."I will" Amy said and  Jacob put the ring in Amy's ring finger and everyone clapped.

After all that they were going to the wedding dress shop, where Amy's parents made a reservation for them earlier. Saemi and Hyejin were bridesmaids so they have to choose their dresses too. "So what is the theme," Hyejin asked."I want to have a dark theme wadding it was my dream" Amy exclaimed. Amy and Jacob planed not to have a traditional Korean wedding. Instead, they would have more of a Canadian Wedding.

saemi who was looking  at Jacob and Amy wanted to have a happy life with Hyunjae too ."Excuse me ladies I need to take my girlfriend for a few minutes" Hyunjae said and dragged Saemi out

"Ya why did you drag me out," Saemi said but hyunjae hugged her more tightly. "You know today after seeing Jacob, I want to have my won family, with you," Hyunjae said which made Saemi blush. So Saemi wasn't the only one thinking like that. Hyunjae was also thinking of starting a family with her too. "You know what. I love you." Hyunjae said which made Saemi shocked. they never said I love you to each other. Let alone I love you. They never said I like you to one other except that one time.

"your few moments are over, now if you excuse Saemi she would be coming with me, Because it's gonna be my day," Amy said coming and dragging Saemi away. 

"While you guys were talking I picked my dress. How it is?" Amy said "Wow it's so pretty. "  Saemi said "You will look pretty in it" Hyejin also replied

(Amy's dress)

(Amy's dress)

"Now you two pick dress this unnie will pay for you" Amy joked and  Both saemi and Hyejn laughed.  After trying a couple of dresses all three girls were agreed on one dress.

(The bride's maid dress)

The boys were waiting outside as they were not allowed to enter because of Amy who believed in an omen. After paying for the dress Amy and the girls came outside. "Let's go eat," Amy said and all the boys exclaimed

The thing Amyor the others didn't notice was that Saemi was being followed by someone. When Saemi excused herself to go  washroom someone attacked her from behind and she fell unconscious.