7

"Guys I have to go to the principal 's office," Saemi said. "Let me come with you," Hyunjae said.

Thankfully Hyunjae, Younghoon, and Saemi were in the same class. Ayejong was also in the same class as them. "Guys we have a new student. Please introduce yourself." Mr. Kim said "Annyeogghasayo I am Yoon Saemi. Please take care of me." Saemi said bowing. "Now Saemi go sit beside Hyunjae. Hyunjae raise your hand." Mr. Kim said and Hyunjae raised his hand. Saemi noticed that Hyunjae concentrated on his study.  However, her eyes landed on Younghoon again. Who was sitting with another guy, who mounted best of luck for the class.

Now it was finally lunchtime. Younghoon without waiting for Ayejong  ran to Saemi."Saemi-ah let's go. Let me show you around." Younghoon said.

"Ya Shim Ayejong." Ayejong heard one of her friends saying. "What?" Ayejong asked clearly annoyed. "Why Younghoon is acting so close with that new student?" Ayejong's friend asked. "Ah, they are just friends," Ayejong said.

Saemi sat with Younghoon after Younghoon took her around the school and introduced Saemi to his friends. "So, you know our of us the coldest one is Hyunjae." Said  Byungho. 

Due to Hyunjae's shy personality, people often mistake him for a cold guy. Sometimes Hyunjae can be blunt too. as they were taking some girl from another grade came with chocolates. "Hyunjae sunbaenim I like you. Please accept me." some random girl said.

 And everyone's eyes widened. Hyunjae never accepted anyone's proposals. He also had only one girlfriend in his whole life. " I am sorry, but I can't do that," Hyunjae said maintaining a poker-faced. Saemi saw that tears started to fall from her eyes. "But- no more but Hyunjae said once and now get lost," Byungho said.

Younghoon who was watching all the drama suddenly remembered that he left Ayejong in the class. Then he stood up from his seat to look for her. Saemi wanted to stop him but decided against it. As Younghoon was passing the storeroom suddenly someone pulled Younghoon in the storeroom. And crashed their lips on his. When Younghoon saw it was Ayejong he kissed back.

"Now you remembered me huh," Ayejong asked after breaking the kiss. "Ayejong-ah I am sorry. I just need to take care of her, because she is Sangyeon hyung's sister. " Younghoon said and Ayejong remained silent. "If she is really oppa's sister. Why she has different last names" Ayejong asked crossing her arms. 

"Ayejong-ah I will only love you," Younghoon said after explaining Sangyeon's situation