37

Saemi woke up to see that she was in her room. She came outside and saw that hyunjae was watching tv in the living room. Saemi was about to go past Hyunjae when  Hyunjae took her by her arm."What happened Saemi-ah?" Hyunjae asked but Saemi remained quiet. "Where  are the others?" Saemi mumbled but was heard by Hyunjae. "Hyung is outside,  Eric and juyeon did come back but Eric went to his friend's party and juyeon went to spent time with his family, Jacob is with Amy and I don't know about Younghoon," Hyunaje said frowning at the last part.

"Oh ok," Saemi said and was about to go back to her room but was again stopped by Hyunjae. "Are you mad at me?" Hyunjae asked blocking her way. "Why do  you care?" Saemi asked ' you don't like me and if you continue to do that I will like you more' Saemi thought. Why do I care?"Hyunjae asked, "Are you really kidding me ?" Hyunjae asked again now getting a little mad

"I Don't wanna talk about it I am going back to my room," Saemi said . "you pabo I care because I like you" Hyunjae blurted out, and  Saemi was frozen in her tracks. "I Like You Yoon Saemi. I don't know from when it started but I really do" Hyunjae confessed talking a step towards  Saemi. "But you and Ria are back together right?" Saemi asked. "What no why  did you get that idea?" Hyunjae asked confused. 

Saemi was shocked 'If they don't like each other why did they even kiss' Saemi thought. "that's because I saw you guys kissing" Saemi said trying to avoid Hyunjae's eyes. 

'wait so she was present in the class?' Hyunjae thought "Oh my god that's because ria forced me into the kiss I would never go back to her," Hyunjae said. "Look, Saemi it's ok if you don't like me i-" Before even Hyunjae could finish her talking saemi went and kissed Hyunjae's cheek and Hyunjae's eyes widened. "i like you too lee Hyunjae"