27

Saemi was in the school with others. she was talking with Hyejin when a classmate came running into the class. "Yoon saemi someone is waiting for you at the entrance" Saemi's classmate saidHyunjae was with the student council and Younghoon was somewhere with Ayejong. "oh ok I am going," Saemi said and went to the entrance only to see Jangjun. ."Jangjun what are you doing here?" Saemi asked.

 "Yoon Saemi-ssi let's go on a date," Jungjun said.  ."I-" Saemi did not know what to say. "I have a boyfriend" Saemi blurted out. "Oh really then I would like to meet your boyfriend," Jungjun said. "Well- I am her boyfriend" Saemi heard someone saying. When saemi looked back she saw it was Hyunjae."I don't think it's true" Jungjun said laughing."You want proof, ok" Hyunjae said pulling Saemi for a kiss."See Jangjun now we have class, if you would excuse us" Hyunjae said taking Saemi's hand and walking away.

After that, they had lunch so they actually went to the cafeteria. Hyejin Byungho and Chan were eyeing them suspiciously. "What" Hyunjae snapped. "Everyone is gossiping about you two. How you kissed" Chan said making a kissy face."So are you two dating?" Saemi heard someone say from behind. When  she looked behind she saw that it was Ayejong." Yes, we are so?" Hyunjae said with a poker face "Oh that's great" Ayejoong said with a fake smile that she always gives out to Saemi."Now if you excuse me" Ayejong said and  left

"What was that," Chan said ."Believe me bro I don't know" Said byungho

 "Babe did you hear?" Ayejong said sitting beside Younghoon. "Hyunjae and Saemi are dating," Ayejong said smiling broadly."Oh really that's cool" Younghoon said. Younghoon thought Saemi did not liked Hyunjae. younghoon sighed and got up from his seat. "Where are you going?"  Ayejong asked. "Home," Younghoon said.

Hyunjae was standing outside the class when the class ended. Byungho came out of the class faster than anyone. "Hyundai. Are you waiting for Saemi?" Byungho asked taking Hyunjae a little bit further. Hyunjae's student council meeting was dismissed early so he had some free times."Eo" Hyunjae said. "See dude I told you like her. did you feel anything?" Byungho asked."I don't know. It's like i don't feel good when she is with another guy. We don't know eachother for a very long time but i feel like we have known each other for all of our life. I have felt like this after a long time"  Hyunjae honestly confessed. Byungho was like a brother to him. Byungho was there for him when he needed a friend. They have known eachother since their middle school days.

As Hyunjae was talking with  Byunghoo, Saemi went out of the class with Chan. "Ok, I will call you," Saemi said to Chan. "Let's go," Hyunjae said coming towards Saemi.