Chapter Seventy One

"Babe, I need you to get ready. Ope and Lyla are getting married today." Jax said, as he walked into our bedroom.

"Are you serious?! She never told me this!" I exclaimed, as I dried my hair.

"It was a spur of the moment thing." He replied, causing me to roll my eyes.

     It had been a few days since Dean and Sam had left. I was starting to feel a little better, but not much. The only good difference is that I'm not crying all the time anymore, just sometimes when I wake up from a nightmare or memory dream.

"I hope I have a dress or nice outfit." I commented, and Jax smirked.

"Wear a dress. I think you'd look hot." He said, and I grinned cheekily.

"I always look hot, I don't know how you don't see it." I retorted, causing him to laugh.

"Oh, I see it, I just didn't want to pet your ego." He replied, making me laugh as well.

"Can you get the boys ready?" I asked, and he nodded.

"Yeah, be ready in an hour. Lyla expects you there to do her hair and makeup. Apparently that's maid of honor work, so surprise." He said, and I grinned again in delight.

"About freaking time!" I exclaimed, turning towards the mirror,"You owe me some pie for all the work I'm about to do to make your best friend's bride look perfect." I added, and he chuckled as he left the room.

"We'll pick some up on the way back tonight." He replied, and I smirked in triumph.

      After blowdrying my hair, I started looking through our closet for the perfect dress. I didn't want to look like a scrub at Lyla and Opie's wedding, otherwise Gemma would have my head. Of course, I didn't care what anyone thought about me, but Gemma can get on my damn nerves sometimes.

       Once I found the perfect dress, I slipped it on and then began to fix my hair and makeup. After finishing up, I walked out of the room and seen Jax and the boys were ready. Abel and Thomas both looked adorable in their little outfits, and Jax stayed dressed the same. I guess that's how they dress for their weddings. I sure hope Opie isn't dressed like the rest of the club, otherwise Lyla would be really disappointed. Matter of fact, if Jax and I were to get married and he stayed dressed like that, I think I'd curse him.

"Wow, you look hot," Jax said, a cheeky grin on his face,"What do you think, Abel?" He asked, looking down at his oldest son.

"Pretty Mommy." He answered, smiling up at me brightly.

"Thank you, baby." I replied, kissing the top of his head.

"Hey, what about me?" Jax complained, causing me to roll my eyes.

"Thank you, babe." I replied, kissing him quickly.

      Jax and I brought the boys out to my car, before he went to his bike and mounted it. He started on the road first, leading us to the place where Opie and Lyla's wedding was taking place. As soon as we arrived, a couple old ladies ran over and ushered me away from Jax and the boys.

       Making my way into the area where Lyla was, I smiled as soon as I seen her in her white dress. She looked amazing, which surprised me since the wedding was so random.

"Frankie, finally! I was worried you wouldn't get here on time." Lyla commented, and I laughed lightly.

"Don't worry, Ly. I'd never be late for you." I replied, and she grinned.

     I quickly got started on her hair and makeup. The hair took me almost thirty minutes, but her makeup took me an hour. I had to make sure everything was perfect. By the time I was done, the wedding was close to starting.

"Are you excited?" I asked, and she nodded.

"Nervous, but definitely excited." She replied, and I smiled.

       Soon we heard a knock and looked over to see Gemma. She ushered for me to come out, and I obliged begrudgingly. I knew it was time for me to get into my place. Once I was in my place, I seen everyone else filing in. Moments later, Lyla began her walk into the room. I couldn't help but grin as I seen her walk up. The vows and such went by fast, even though they kept smiles on everyone's faces.

"I promised to treat you as good as my leather and ride you as much as my harley." Opie finished, causing everyone to either cheer or laugh.

      Once the actual ceremony was over, everyone began to party. Lyla was drinking heavily, but I stayed sober to care for Abel, Thomas, Ellie, Piper, and Kenny.

"Hey Opie, we'll keep the kids for the weekend if you'd like, ya know, for you and Lyla to have some alone time." I commented, as I walked over to him and Jax.

"Opie, come dance with me." Lyla slurred, as she walked over towards us.

"Thank you, Frankie, Jax, that would be appreciated." Opie said, and I smiled.

"Damn, Ope, it hasn't even been an hour and you're already pussy whipped." Jax joked, as Opie walked away.

"Shut up." I retorted, as Jax chuckled.

"You really are nice, offering to take their kids." Jax said, and I rolled my eyes playfully.

"I know you're being sarcastic." I commented, and he shrugged.

"Well, if you weren't wearing that dress, I wouldn't be so disappointed that you kept the kids." He replied, and I laughed.

"Oh, babe, you can see this on me anytime, all you have to do is ask." I murmured, and he grinned.

      Jax and I decided to dance for one song, but once the song was over, I decided it was time to get the kids home. Most of the adults were wasted, so I needed the kids gone before anything got out of hand. I also had to set up places for them to stay. I just hoped the weekend would run smoothly...

×××××××××××××××××××××××

A/N: I hope you liked this chapter. I bet you guys weren't expecting an update! Well, I'm having to research more stuff recently, but I hope it works in my favor. Also, is 100+ chapters too many, the ending that I've planned won't give chance for a sequel really, but I could make this book into two books if you guys think 100+ is too many chapters.

Love you guys!

Vote
Comment
Share&
Follow!

- Youngblood Xxx