The Papers...

"As Arizona stood there with Owen feelings of guilt, humilitation, hatred filled her body.. How could calliope do this they were in love they were Calzona there we Mint to Be its all in the script its the way of life but why is Calliope doing this.. Yes Arizona thought, I do deserve to be punished but Calliope shouldn't kick me out for good.. Yes I cheated but im still a mother and wife i6 had bad moments but I wanna change how can I change. That though..?"

Arizona: Owen.. I need to make things better.. Please help me.. I need her.. I need them.. I need to tell you something.. And i don't knkw what to do.. I'm scared.

Owen: What that your "sorry" what ever Arizona I dont wanna hear it, its all bull SHIT!

Arizona: **tears falling** Owen please help me thats not what I was saying.. Please I cant sign the papers!

Owen: Good bye Arizona.. Your not worth my time..

"As Arizona stood there shocked and upset she counld not help but think.. Should I tell Calliope my secret.. Should I ? Will she think different.. Could we have a family finaly? SO many things raced her mind as Owen walked out.."

**Jo walks in with the results for Arizona**

Jo: The test dont lie zona.. You need to tell her.. Please just tell her she will understand... You need to get it offbyour chest have you told any one els?

Arizona: No!! And you cant either.. idk how or when I will but I will make things right.. And your sure the test is real.. Your not fucking with me.. Because this isnt funny Jo.. I need this to be real.. I need this to be REAL wilson! Do you hear me!! It has to be!!

"Arizona walked out at that moment an back to the house to see Calliope .. Arizona need to tell her shes.. well.."

(Moment: is Arizona dieing? Is there a tumor?? Is there a mass?? )