But why..

"As Arizona sits on the bed crying realizing how stupid she has been.. Would calliope take her back?! Would everything be ok... Arizona though she was sorry.. She had to come up with a way to get calliope back she had to come up with something and something fast! Arizona got dressed and took off to find calliope before Owen go to her... "

Calliope: What do u want.. I can't even stand to look at u Arizona..

Arizona: I'm sorry Baby... I'm So sorry the only reason I did it was because you have been pregnant And haven't touched me in so long..

Calliope: I'm pregnate Arizona I feel fat what do you want from me?!

Arizona: I want my wife back..

Calliope: To late.. I'm already gone.. You lost me I can never for give you For what you did.. I will raise this baby by my self I want you to have nothing to do with it me or Sofia ... You shall not look a her touch her or even say her name. Because  u disgust me..

*Owen enters*

Owen: everything ok here?...

Calliope : yah... *to Arizona*
Your divorce papers will be on the table tomorrow. The locks are already changed. Don't come home tonight.. Ownes go I,g to,come over to watch and protect me since your not enough. Arizona... Your not enough..

*Calliope walks out slowly as Owen and Arizona stand there with a mad sad look in there eyes...*