The truth

(This will take place back when Arizona cheats on Calliope, IT will lead up to chapter ten Calliope when says i will marry you.. you will learn how Calliope gets pregnate you will learn how Calliope deals with all her problems and a little something you didnt know till now!! goodluck! )

It all started with a kiss..

*Calliope and Mark are sitting in the lunch room when a new Peds Surgan comes rolling in, in her new kicks..*

Calliope: Mark *pushing him* whos that?

Mark: Who blondie? Its her first day..

Calliope: She beautiful..

Mark: I know.. I think ill ask herto coffee. *winking to calliope*

Calliope: Really Mark .. Come on please dont.. Maybe this is my chance.. Please just beacuse your the father to my child dosent mean you get to pick my dating life.. Erica left and i cant have you so let me try this.. ok?

Mark: She wont go for someone like u anyways..

*Calliope in tears*

*Mark leaves*

*Arizona comes up*

Arizona: This seat taken?

*calliope whipes her tears*

Calliope: No ma'am

Arizona: Call me Robbins or Arizona *smiling * *nervouse* Im Arizona Robbins new head peds surgan and you are? *smiling magicaly...*

Calliope: im Calliope Torres head Ortho Surgan..

*getting paged*

Calliope: Im.. Im sorry i have to go..

*she runs off leaving arizona confussed*

*Later that night at Joe's Calliope is upset because Mark packed up and left her and her yr old baby girl Sofia ..*

*Arizona seeing Calliope across the bar*

*Calliope gets up crying and Runs to the bathroom..*

*Arizona follows*

Arizona: Calliope.. are you ok?

Calliope: Arizona... please I cant have you seeing me like this..

Arizona: Its ok talk to me..

Calliope: My baby daddy left.. shes only a year old and no i have no where to go i have no where to lie what am i supose to do??... *crying*

*arizona leans in and kisses Calliope softly on the lips....*