1

Chapter song : Born without a heart by Faouzia

"YOU GODDAMN SCOUNDREL!ROGHE. DUMBA-" I was just yelling at the person outside the car ,while lowering down the car window, he'd just crashed my car. I think that the man outside was in a cruiser. Ohh shit. I added innocently "Dumb as an ass." My aunt (whom I hate) gave me a deadly glare. She was sitting just beside me.

"Why don't you just control your tongue !!? You are such a big damn BITCH! Alike your mother!" My aunt said and I rolled my eyes and gave her a gesture of "Get out". I did not know whom was she talking about exactly but she'd made me angry. Very much. She spoke again . "WHAT THE HELL DID YOU SAY JUST NOW ?"

"I NEVER SAID ANYTHING I JUST MOTIONED YOU TO PISS OUT OF MY CAR. YOU. GETTING. IT?" I shouted back. And she was about to say something but I unlocked her door and again gave the same gesture of 'Get Out' and she left. I knew that I was going to be scolded very badly. GROSS. Thank God ,by the way , I didn't get any scratch on my beautiful Mercedes.

Okay I started my story and never gave my introduction. Sorry. I am Ira Mishra. Ahh. I am Ira Ahmed. I am 18 and yeah the person whom I was talking to is my aunt. She is my forced aunt actually I was dragged away from my Maa at the age of 15. From a pure Brahmin family to a Muslim one. I certainly do not have any religious fanaticism so I do not care about the religion to which I belong or to which I belonged but I was simply dragged away and I really do care about THAT. But see, I am still resilient.

Three years ago.

"Maa? Maa? Where are you !?" I said when I reached back home after my school. It was a bright sultry day. The hot air in the veranda was hitting my face. It was a daily routine. I used to come back home at 1.50 after the 1.30 pm school in the afternoon and shout 'Maa' just to look at her pink beautiful chubby face after a great deal of 6 hours approximate.

"Haan ji? Boliye madam ! how was your day?" used to say my Maa from the kitchen . Yes? Speak madam!

Those days were really ecstatic but then 17th of January 2018 arrived one day. It was the worst day of my life. Nothing can be worse than that. On the very next day I had my birthday. My 16th birthday. I went to a nearby park where I and my friends used to meet. It was a very normal day. I met my friends there . And of course my best friend too, for the last time.

"It's OUR birthday tomorrow !" Said Shrey. I chuckled at his super zany excitement and did the lip sync of 'Yayyy'.

I and Shrey were best friends ever since I could remember and yeah we share the same birth dates. The only difference is that he was going to be 17 the next day and I - 16. We were very close and my Maa also used to like him.

I left the park early on that day because I had to decide my birthday dress which I was going to wear on the next day. I used to get extremely excited in those old days when my birthday used to get near. So I was walking to home because my Mishra Mansion was very near. I had forced my family to keep our small 2 storeys house's name MISHRA MANSION.

Something very weird was happening that day when I was returning. In the black also I could figure out a car following me at a very low speed . I felt strange and then started running towards my house. I was just about to open the black shining metal gate when someone asphyxiated me and I fainted. I didn't die. I just fainted. The better would have been if I had died.

___________________________________________

So here's the 1st chapter  ....
It gives a vague notion about how Ira is.

Hope you like it !!

With love,
Aryarshi