Chapter 2

Katie's POV
Weekends at my place is usually boring. My dad stays in the USA most of the time because of his work. My mom is a full-time actress. I have no sibling. I usually am with my Nanny.

"I really enjoy spending time with the guys. They're more than friends, to me they're family. My parents also have high expectations of me, I'm forced to put up an act when I'm with them. With my friends I feel me , I feel free." I told my Nanny. She looked at me with those loving eyes of her's. She's a petite woman in her late forties. She usually tells me about her childhood in Saneville. I continued, seeing her smilling gesture of encouragement.

The talented is a show I have been watching for sometime now. "I find it intriguing, just when you think you had seen it all, someone brings up another talent. Some talents are really hilarious.
The audition will be held up at Saneville auditorium.
Earlier this afternoon, I had told Arthur and Charming about the audition. I forgot to add the venue."

"Do call to let them know. Would you have Bolognese or would you prefer my special spicy chicken soup for supper" she says mimicking the cooks of her era, this Nanny of mine.

I play along, taking up the part of a fancy Lady "oh my, I would like to try your special spicy chicken soup for supper" putting down my invisible dress. We both laugh.

Morning
I heard my alarm ring.
AUDITION, OMG, AUDITION.
I took my bath and got dressed.
I had cornflakes, Nanny probably went to get some groceries.

Arthur's POV
" Daniel are you ready, we are getting late for the audition" I shout at his door.
"Go away, I'm busy not minding you. I need to concentrate" he yelled.
"I'm sure dad will know some of his comic books are missing" I threatened.
He comes out brusquely " keep your voice down" he sighs. "Where are we going to"
"The auditorium, Katie has an audition" I smiled.
"Snap out of it, bro".
"She's just a friend" I sighed.
He smirked. He's probably right to do so. I don't know if she likes me the same.

"Hey Charming, where's your chariot. You know you're not getting into my car, right?" I look at Daniel "okay, okay he can come along"

Charming's POV
"Can we go get Beck?" I asked sheepishly.
Daniel bro gives me a murderous look but says nothing.

He decides to talk on second thought "I took you for a player, not a dreamer as Arthur here". Arthur ignored him.

But I'm Charming, how can I keep quiet, "suicidal thoughts y'all, how do you put up without murdering each other" I was the only one laughing.

Arthur's POV
They both kept arguing, I left them to it.
Some time later, we arrived. Daniel is parking the car but I thought of where we were going to get space. The place was filled with people. I bet if we were flying we would have seen them as ants "We're late, they've already started the audition" I cried.

"Maybe she hasn't done her's yet" Daniel comforted.

"Let's go backstage, the auditorium is full" Charming suggested . We agreed "hot chicks here comes Prince Charming" I really don't know how he and I became friends.

We found Katie getting ready.

Daniel's POV
"I peeped through the curtains. I couldn't retain my laughter. A guy and a girl were trying to dance salsa on one side of the stage and on the other side people missed steps and tripped over each other, they fell miserably " after this performance, another came then Beck.

Arthur is distracted, he is probably in his imaginative zone again. This time it's intense. I followed his gaze to see a cap.

I called him "are you in your zone baby girl?" He doesn't respond "Arthur?"

Arthur's POV
"Arthur ?" That's Daniel calling.

" Isn't that incredible?" I asked

"Zone out, Katie is performing" Daniel mocks

"Guys the cap is calling me" I say.

They both laugh at me.

This is it for today. What do you guys think will happen.
Is he imagining?
Will they believe him?
I can't wait to find out what happens next😮😯😫
Please comment and vote.
See you tomorrow.