Chapter 6

Lily's POV
Two years earlier
"Please, don't go" I cried "please don't, I need you, please don't do this" I cried more.

I woke up in tears. She had saved me. She sacrificed herself for me. She put the cap on my head and rubbed it. She got stuck in this world. I tried going back to get her: I rubbed the cap again and again, but nothing happened.
I made it my mission to find the next wearer and tag along. I convinced my dad to put up the talented. I was hoping to find Arthur; the next wearer. He must be pretty imaginative. When she and I were in this world, she told me a little bit about what she found out. She could see the best in what I thought was the worse situation.

"...Lily" I helped Daniel out. "Welcome to, Never to be found" I read out loud. This time they all kept quiet.

"What do you suppose this gate leads to?" Katie broke the silence.

As we approached the gate, it opened, a strong wind came out.

"Hold on to something!!" Arthur shouted. The wind soon passed away. We were getting rid of the dust on us, when poof! We were home. We were at the auditorium.

We all sigh in relief.

"How did you do that?" Katie asked Arthur.

"I don't know, I was trying to get rid of the dust on the cap." He responded. "I think it is the way I rub it that counts." He rubbed the cap. We are back in the magic world.

"Take us back, Arthur" Charming whined.

Arthur did his thing. We got back home.

"Everyone is gone" Judy observed. "How long where we there?"

"About three hours. The auditorium closes at 5 p.m." I informed her. It was 7 p.m. now.

"We have to get home" Daniel told Arthur.

"What about Magic World, when are we going back?" Arthur asked.

"We are not going there anymore, we are home now, that is the important thing." Daniel said sternly.

"Aren't you curious? Don't you all want to know what is in there? This is not my imagination, you all saw it and experienced it" Arthur would not give up.

"Find out what exactly? We have to go home, it's getting late." Daniel ended their argument and Arthur complied.

Daniel took the lead "are you coming?" He looked back at us.

They follow him. Judy looks back.
"What about you, Lily" she asked me.

"I will take a cub" I replied.

"I can drop you off too, you know" Daniel offered.

But I kindly declined. He nodded.

I checked if all was properly put in place and locked. I took a cub home. It drizzled as I was on my way home. I was in awe. If only she were here with me right now.

I could now find some little rest. Ever since she went. I rubbed the cap. Hoping that it chose me too. Nothing ever happened, not even the slightest sight of the other world.

When dad finally started the show, I placed the cap where everyone could see it. Dad respected my decision, though he thought it would be hard on me. All he knows is that she disappeared. He had reported her missing. They investigated until, they had no more hints, so decided to give up on her search. Dad eventually gave up too.

"Judy's POV"
Daniel dropped me off first. I needed to do more research about this mystery. I had never heard of it.

"Where have you been" my elder sister asked. She was worried.

I recently came to town. I convinced my parents to let me stay with her. The thing is, ever since she left home to Saneville. Home had not been the same. My parents wanted me in her shoes. They wanted me to fill up the hole she left. I was terribly missing her too. So, I had to try my best. It worked!

"On one condition..." dad fixed his eyes on me. In the manner that usually told me that he was being extremely serious. "You keep learning hard, I want to know what you do, with whom you do it, and the end result" he had told me the night he agreed.

Arthur's POV
"Supper is ready boys" mum called from the kitchen.

"Hi mum" we both greet.
Dad comes in time.

After supper, Daniel cleaned up. It was his turn. I took dad's book. I mean the one I borrowed from his office without his permission.

I read it. I can't believe this. Why didn't I think of this. It fits perfectly. I have to find a way. I need to go back there. I looked at the cap. I'll go back to Magic world.

Hiii. I hope you are having fun.
I would love to hear from you;
Comment, vote and share.
Lots of love☺️☺️☺️☺️.