Chapter 5

Daniel's POV
I had no option, Katie was right. We were already in this weird world. I might as well calm down and join the adventure. I still don't like this idea. Arthur is just like my Dad. They enjoyed sharing stories. My dad used to read to me, he used to tell me adventures he and grandfather had had. I mean "imaginary" adventures. When Daniel grew up a little, dad literally forgot about me. Daniel replaced me.
Looking at this world reminded me of dad's "adventures".

From a distance is saw a huge gate. It was about 23 meters high. It was red in colour.

"How are we going to get through that gate?" I asked.

"Let's get there first, I'm sure we will figure something out" Arthur says. Exactly what dad would have said.

There's a huge sign board on the  gate, there was a clown head bearing a harmer on his head, he had his eyes looking in different directions. The clown was next to a text, " Welcome to Imaginary world" I read out loud. The clown reminded me of a circus.
When we got closer, the gate opened on its own, out came a speed wind, as strong as that of a tsunami. We all had to hold on to something; trees nearby. It soon stopped, revealing my dad. I couldn't believe my eyes, what was I seeing? My dad was right there, reading to baby Arthur.

Arthur's POV
"Me too, I hope we soon find something to eat" I responded to Charming's cry. "Maybe pizza, polenta, lasagne, pisotto, Italian foods look and sound delicious." They all looked at me shocked at first, then they burst into laughter. "We should have these foods here. So far, we have not seen normal things. I'm calling it a magic ville."

"That doesn't mean it'll have all these foods." Judy continued laughing.

"Arthur, if you are right, and I want to believe you are. I would like to try croissants, coq au vin, or even cassoulet " Charming dreamily says in attempt to say mimick the French accent.

It's my turn to laugh.
"Guys look there" Kate said in a different tone.

A gate, a huge gate. "That probably is our start point". I said.

"Really!?" Lily asked "you think so?" Her eyes are wide, ready to pop out of their sockets.

"At this point, I want to fully believe you" Katie laughed.

"What if it is?" I insisted.

"Then we have a way of getting home" Judy says.

The gate had multiple colours, but white was more than the other colours. It had a picture of a man holding a multicoloured stuff. This was next a next that read "welcome Home, leader", I read out loud.

Daniel looks at me amused "there is no need putting your imagination in this. A text is a text, it is the same everywhere."

"I know texts are same everywhere. That board reads ' welcome home, leader'."

"You have got to be kidding me..." He turns to Katie "what does the text on that board read?" He asked her.

Katie looks at the text. She has a shocked expression, she blushed. Could it be that she sees my name? "Leader"? Could it?
" It reads "Welcome, my Love" "

"What!?" Daniel and I question in unison. Who is it. "Love?". Me?

"That's what it read". She says, trying to hide her blush. "What does the board say, Judy?" We all look at her.

" "Welcome to Doom" " "what!!??" We all asked.

We all looked at Charming. He answered, knowing our question " "Welcome to My reality" he says. "This is it, my reality, where I have girls of all type, size, colour, hair colour, all of it mine y'all !!!" this seemed to have made him forget of hunger. I mentally mocked him.

"It's your turn...." Daniel looked at Lily, trying to remember her name. I guess.

"... Lily" Lily ends his sentence.

Hi. What do you think Lily sees? Will she reveal what she sees? Will she tell them the truth?
Hang on to find out.
Please comment, vote and share.
Good day/night.
Lots of love.😜😜😜😜.