Chapter 9

Judy's POV
We were in class, having an exercise. I was not there when the subject was taught but I had learnt it on my own so it was actually easy. Truth is, I could not keep my mind off the book and Isaac. Who was he? How come Arthur had his journal. From what I heard, he had taken it from his dad's office. I needed answers. A look at Arthur told me he was not done yet. He has not asked of help either.

"Stop work!" The teacher exclaimed. Finally. I rushed to give my work. The class was staring at me, even the teacher was supprised but he took the work anyway.
Later on they submitted their works.

The bell soon rang for the end of the day, were on our way to the parking lot.

"When are we going to read more from the journal?" I asked.

"Guys, I have this crazy idea!" Arthur beamed with excitement.

"What is i..." Before Katie could end her sentence, her car appeared, which meant she had to go. "...bye. Text me about anything new" she added as she ran off.

Arthur's excitement seemed to have disappeared. He was looking for something, maybe a car in the parking lot.
"He is gone. He left us" he tells Charming who had just joined us a while ago before Katie left.

"We will have to walk home then, so much for a deal" Charming responded with a sigh.

"Who left?" I asked.

"Daniel, he was supposed to take us home." Charming answered.

"We have no option but to walk. Let's get going" Arthur says as he picked something from his bag.

"How long have you two known each other?" I wanted to know them, because I was not going anywhere until I found out all about that world. So, I might hang out with them for a while, I  might as well get to know them.

"Since nursery" Arthur responded. "We really do have history together, don't we Charming?"

"Aside the fact that I have good taste in life, yes, we do have history" Charming said emphasizing on the word taste. We all laughed.

"What about Katie?" I asked.

"We all met in nursery" Arthur simply said.

"Do you remember, when Katie was totally crushing on me?" Charming said bumping my arm with his elbow. Since I was in the middle, Arthur didn't really notice, Charming's head gestured towards Arthur. He was teasing him.

"I actually don't remember" Arthur said with a playful frown.

"Not to break your heart Judy..." Is he flirting with me! "But I am making progress with Beck" I fake pout.

"I know, it's a shame, you missed the chance to have someone like me. I'll see if I can give you a chance, okay? I'll try my best" at this point, Arthur and I both laughed.

"Don't mind what he says, he wants a chance with every girl he meets" I nodded in comprehension.

"See you tonight." Arthur said as we approached my house.

"Tonight?" I hope there was no blush. Not that I liked him, but you never know right?

"In Magic world. I only wish Daniel wouldn't be there." Arthur said.

"We need to talk about when you can take us there, it's risky to just make us disappear out of the blue." I said as I unlocked the door.

As soon as I got home, I made some research on nothing in particular. I later phoned Dad and Mom. They were as glad as I was. Should I tell Dad? I mean about the other world? No, It'll be best if I told him later. I don't want him to ask me to come back home now, do I? I was on the phone when my sister walked in with pizza in her hand. A large pizza box. I passed her the phone and brought plates and glasses. As soon as she hanged up, we ate.

"How was your day?" She asked before taking a bite of the pizza.

"I made new friends already" I said with my mouthful.

"The bookworm easily socialized? I find that hard to believe" I mentally mocked her. There is more insane than this. If only she knew.

It was soon bedtime. I had taken a bath and put on a sweatshirt and jeans. I didn't want to appear in my PJs again.