Chapter 2: Evermōst Academy

If almost all ladies
have an eyebrow
pencil in their
pouch, I find myself
different-always
bringing a pen instead,
as a writer and
for book-signing purposes.

-4th Article: Book Signing, Scrolls and Chapters

Yesh was in primary grade, while Wringzo and Mauris were in high school and college levels.

"Hey, I'm Super Prince. I'm looking for seat number 24. You are-?"

"I'm Yesh. It's at the eigth row," she responded.

"She has thick lashes because her eyes are too special, designed to be protected from dust and harm," Super Prince held words in mind.

Narrator: At the fore of each other in an unconscious manner without malice, her eyes are smiling while his are in amazement. Yesh and Super Prince have look-alike features. They have the same eyes, and both of them have jus sanguinis (right of blood) identity," the narrator accredited.

"Sana kumakanta si Super Prince tulad ni King Gilas," the author wished.

Narrator: The adult Yesh is not interested in getting involved in romantic relationship thinking that she has not met her match yet. She has no idea that Super Prince is her future other half. Though in real life, she really has no clue who Super Prince is [by the time that this part was written]. Any guess?

(Nelcolm, Heyi, and Super Prince are the future lifetime partners of Mauris, Wringzo, and Yesh, fortold by the monoeternal piece.)

"Alright, thanks! Who are they?"

"Irish Lewis, Sab, and Claudia-my friends."

"I'm wondering who is Super Prince in real life," Yesh minded.

* * *

"You may now introduce yourself and speak of how you support humanity."

The students presented themselves starting with...

"Hello, I am Yesh Soprano. I'm a creative writer, author, and arts and youth advocate. I support children and women or humanity in general by empowering them with the pages of ideals, principles, and stories that I wrote. I'm more of a writer than a reader but not with the books that I myself authored knowing that reading my own pages doubles the fun! Having them browsed by my readers triples it."

* * *

"Where will you go after our class?" Claudia asked.

"I'll go straight to the library, then to the pet shop with my mother. We'll buy some stuff for Ulah," Yesh replied.

"Ulah? The name of your pet?"

"Yes."

Yesh loved to cuddle with Ulah's tiny specifics-teeny-weeny nails and mushy toes, a fluffy white fur as white as dolomite, a gradient mix of reddish and rose gold eyes and ears. She enjoyed feeding him with leafy vegetables, and he was always in the unbothered mode of munching them all like gooey caramel layered in thick wafer snack.

"Are you free on Saturday? Sab, Irish, and I were thinking to drop by the newest resto near the 9th district. I just thought that we can gain knowledge from their new set of dishes for our Culinary class."

"That's a good idea, but I'll be finishing the 18th chapter of my book this week. Can you reschedule it?"

"All right," they all agreed.