Chapter 9: The Tour de Force of Personages

Mrs. and Mr. Soprano exhibited gradual and graceful reflexes to shield their children from being dodged by the hazy driftage drifted through Roadblox's trickery. The same way, the children kept themselves away from being chastised.

Ang Roadblox ay hindi isang nilalang bagkus ay isang iresponsable at masamang elemento. Halos magluwal ito ng sampung kauri nito. Dahil hindi ito tao at ito ay isang masamang elemento, ipinamigay o ipinabuhat nito ang resulta (o bunga) nito sa iba. Hindi lamang ang resulta (o bunga) nito kundi maging ang "mga" bunga ng bunga (mga apo) nito... mas masaklap pa sa masaklap.

"Huwag na sanang dagdagan ang mga maling desisiyon na dulot lamang ng trauma ng pagkawalan ng anak."

Battling upstream, the forces of negative, dark, or evil energy were mixed up with speculation, bamboozled, meddled, and hoodwinked in realms outside their orbit. The nice catch was, the pure-blooded Sopranos were in tandem with each other. As a result, confusion had no faculty to rule over. With their cohesive tie, clarity established its path toward their side as the day drew to a close.

Paunawa: Ang karakter ng Devrelza at iba pang mga antagonista ay hindi tumutukoy sa tao, grupo, o institusiyon bagkus ay kumakarakter lamang sa mga masasamang elemento.

In the remaining 40 seconds, Roadblox experienced subtle nuances within the edges, layers, and range of its strength. It had mishaps while having an interface with the Sopranos, which caused it to wobble and lose grip or control. 30 seconds before the clock ticked 12, the Golden Jewel Shield was returned to its position. Roadblox didn't succeed in stealing what it forcibly tried to steal.

"Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious!" they wowed altogether.

"We are not the scripted protagonists. We are the protagonists of the script," they realized.

Tuwing pinagmamasdan ni Yesh ang sarili sa salamin...

"Mga mata, kilay, ilong, bibig... Ito na pala ang mga laban na naipanalo ko sa mga nakaraan kong buhay. Akala ko noon normal lang ito ngunit noong nakita ko ang mga henerasiyon sa likod nito at ang mga buhay na naisagip-aking iingatan, aalagaan, at pagyayamanin."

"Marami-rami na pala tayong ambag sa lipunan."

"Marami-rami na pala tayong naipanalo."

"What is supply compared to source? Blood for blood. Summa for summa."

After a moment, they celebrated an ice-cream cake party at home, treated themselves with slices of pan de krema with no pop-up decor, displayed visuals, or carved images. Baked and designed in simplicity, its frosting or glazed icing was mixed with scoops of gelato.

"The frosting depends on the flavor of our preference..."

Her kind of childhood birthday, no neighbors, no visitors-just members of the family.

"What delectable flavors do you want?" Mrs. Soprano asked.

"Hmm... I prefer mouth-watering Avocado Macchiato and Stone-Cold Ube," Yesh requested.

"Delish Flavorsome Matcha," Wringzo selected.

"It's Caramel for me," Mauris demanded.

"Gracias! Yum, my go-to bowl of heaven!" Yesh savored.

Eyes (Ice) Cream, Cake, and I Sing (Icing) in one serving... Yesh's ice-cream cake party since birth to date.

[inserts the song "We Don't Have to Say the Words" by Gerard Joling]

"We don't have to say the words. We live by the love that's in our eyes." [song lyrics excerpt]

"When I say Eyes (Ice) Cream mixed with I Sing (Icing), I don't just refer to the sense of sight; I also refer to the mouth, the part of the human body that sings."