#10 ~ Ursula? Luna? Who is who?

Lucy's POV

"Mirajane!!" Me and natsu exclaimed in unison "sorry...sorry....but i just wanted to see what was gonna happen...that's it..." Mira defended herself "**sighs** fine Mira...but do not tell anyone!" I said and natsu nodded "it would only be right coming from us..." I said "ok..ok.." Mira said "I'll be leaving now...see you lovebirds tomorrow" she said and took off...

"Mira will be Mira...." I said "yup" natsu said and I giggled "so I guess I should go home too" I said "but what about lilly?" Natsu asked..."she said that she's gonna stay with wendy today..." I replied "ok.." Natsu said...I could see disappointment in his voice...."Kay then....bye natsu..." I said and marched towards my home....

on my way home I sensed some familiar magic energy...."it must be my imagination..." I said to myself.

~ at Lucy's apartment ~

I reached home and opened the front door, then went to my room, when I saw what I saw...my eyes widened "it couldn't be....could it?" I said to myself "l-Luna?" I asked the woman standing in front of me "lucy!!" She exclaimed. I ran towards her and hugged her..." Luna...I thought I lost you forever" I said..."no my dear....don't ever let negativity sorrow get to you...and I am here to complete my job" Luna said "what job?" I asked "I am the maiden of time...remember?" She asked "yes.." I said "and I didn't teach you time magic completely...so I am here to train you" she said "really?.." I asked in disbelief "yes lucy..." She said "now...tell me your strongest time spell..."she said and I was kind of surprised that she asked me that....I started to have doubts that if she was Luna...I know that Luna died in front of my very eyes but this woman claims that she is the Luna that died 2 years ago.I don't know who to believe and what to believe now......"I-Luna...you very well know my strongest time spell can change the time forever and it will leave me dead" I told her "heh...that's what I really want princess" luna replied evilly "w-what?...you are not Luna...you can not be the Luna who sacrificed herself for me..." I yelled!

"Heh...guess you are right...**turns into a girl with dark purple waist length hair, dark green eyes, slightly tan skin,who wears a simple spaghetti strapped black dress with black lace details which ends just above her knees and strappy sandals**

"Recognise me now princess?" She asks "u-u-Ursula?" I ask in disbelief..."yes indeed...it is me princess..and I am here to steal your magic of course" she said in a 'duh' tone "why do everyone want my powers?" I asked In frustration...."well that's because we need it and powers like that are not meant for a f**king b**ch like you impenetrating darkness " she chants and a beam of purple and black light surrounded me.

(A.N. She is the witch of darkness btw..and also bold + italics= mind voice and bold = moves used)

Lucy..concentrate..you know how to get out of this..I thought to myself while I heard her laughing and calling me names...."starlight..shine bright" I chanted and got out of the prison of darkness

"ugh..how dare you...dark wave " she chanted again but I ate the purple and black light which was coming towards me...."that was tasty...now....dark dragon's roar " I chanted and a beam of black and purple light shot towards her and she didn't really have time to dodge so she got hit..."why you..witch's rage " she chanted and a whole bunch of black and purple swords made of light shot towards me...
.
.
.
.
.
.
I was just standing there unknown of the fact that the battle was not going to end just now.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"angel's mirror " someone chanted and the swords were reflected back towards ursula "geez..lulu..I decided to leave you alone just one night and you decided to pick a fight with this nice little witch right over there who's STRUGGLING to get up...." Lilly or should I say my life saver said, proud that her move worked perfectly And walked towards ursula "listen you usilly or whatever...no one disrespects lulu!! And when I say no one I mean NO ONE!!" She yelled her to ursula and came back to me " now let's finish her off with a unison raid lulu" lilly said and I nodded "a holy knight's rage and an angel's tears both combined: unison raid " we chanted and first ursula was trapped inside white and golden light and then the was hit by blades that are even sharper than diamonds....**BOOM** with a blast that destroyed our house apparently...she was done for.

"oh yeah!! **both of the girls high five each other** " both of us said and then laughed....."what are we gonna do about our house lulu?" Lilly asked...I looked at the house and my jaw dropped looking at the mess that we just made...then I let out a sigh and chanted "rebuild" and the apartment was back to normal...."lets go lilly...I am super tired..." I whined and lilly chuckled "sure..." She said. We went inside, changed and went to bed....when I knew that lilly was asleep I whispered to her "arigatou guzaimashu, for saving me today...................."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me: kyaaaa!! I can't believe I have 1.42k reads in ~From A nightmare to a dream~ ....thank you all sooo sooooo sooooooooo much for the support, votes and comments. When I started this I never thought that even a single person would read this story....thank you all soooooooooooooo much....I can't even say how thankful I am.....
Lucy: Ara...ara..calm down mitchie....
Me:I can't it's just too much to take in right now...and I also have 7 followers....o.O **faints**
Lucy: mitchie!! **runs towards her with a Japanese fan and fans her** lilly..could you do the disclaimer for me? Thanks
Lilly: hai! Aru~chan doesn't own fairy tail...if she did then she would have made NaLu happen by now....
Lucy: **blush** lilly!!
Lilly: **giggles**
Me: true lilly....now lucy don't deny the fact...and minna....gomena for the short chapter.....**bows before you** hope you will forgive me....till next time............. love you all!!**hugs minna**
Lucy and lilly: bye!!