#11 ~ The grand magic games!

Lucy's POV

"lulu...wake up...wake up!" Lilly said , shaking me.... "We are gonna be late...come on wake up!" She spoke again..."five more minutes please.." I said pulling my covers over "get up or you wouldn't know what hit you lucy eve heartfillia!" She said angrily "you wouldn't dare" i said as I peeked out to look at her "try me!" She replied...at that very reply I jumped out of the comfy bed and went into the bathroom to brush my teeth "hehe...that's the way to do it lilly..." She said to herself "lulu...I am heading to the guild now! You can come when you are ready! " She said and went out to the guild. I was here doing my usual morning routine and when I was done...I heard the window open...

"Hey Luce! Wassup?" Natsu broke in and asked "oh hey natsu...well the sun is up..." I said "haha...not really funny...so what's for breakfast?" Natsu asked "I don't know...what do you want?" I asked "anything..." Natsu said...well I was expecting that..."how about pancakes?"i asked...."yummy...!" He exclaimed "fine...I'll make some....while you just sit there...and remember....do not touch anything!" I warned as an elemental aura surrounded my body....

Natsu's POV

"A-Aye"I sluttered "good.." Lucy said and went inside the kitchen....

~after 5 minutes~

"Lucyyyyyy how long are you gonna take to make some pancakes?" I whined "it's only been 5 minutes you baka!" Lucy yelled from inside..."isn't that too much time?" I whined again "no...now wait..." She yelled...ugh..I hate waiting...but this is far more good easier than waiting for lucy to return to the guild...I remember my condition back then....I was too depressed to even take jobs.....I never went to the guild....even if I did go then it was foe getting a job so that we...me and happy can afford our expenses....that day when lucy came back...was the day when happy dragged me to the guild saying that I would feel better if I also went rowdy like the guild....

But when I agreed and went to the guild....I saw that the guild wasn't like before.....it was like it lost its shine or something......I just sat at a corner table....I thought that this day will be a disaster.....but that day turned out to be one of the greatest days of my life..I met Lucy..no I met my lucy again....and this past week was one of the greatest one of all! Now lucy is my girlfriend.....

Lucy came back with the pancakes, she played some on her plate and transferred the rest to me and I dug in...like the food was gonna leave me or something...well I don't care...I am super hungry....

~time skip~

-after an hour-

We finished our breakfast and cleaned all of the dishes..."let's go to the guild now!" Lucy said "good idea!" I replied and then we left Lucy's place and went to the guild.

~at the guild~

It was chaotic as usual...Cana was drinking, elfman was blabbering about being a man, yada, yada, yada..."hey everybody!" I exclaimed.

"Hey lulu/lu-chan/lucy-san/lucy-sama!" Lilly,levy,wendy and Lisanna yelled in unison. "Hey I'm here too you know?" I scoffed "Hey guys!" Lucy yelled back and marched towards them. And I just went to the request board when...

Master's POV

"LISTEN UP BRATS! SINCE LUCY IS BACK, WE WILL ENTER THE GRAND MAGIC GAMES THIS YEAR AND WIN IT!" I yelled

Lucy's POV

(A.N. So let's just say that the S-Class trials are yet to take place, and Lucy left before the Tenrou incident. And the GMGs started after Lucy left, and Romeo is older than Wendy, and Asuka was born..I'm changing the original plot so much XD)