#2 ~ An unbelieveable birthday present

Note: I do not own fairy tail or the characters in this book I just own the story!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lucy's POV

I woke up this morning and guess what ? I realised that it's my birthday. I am soo happy since I know nothing or should I say no one will ignore me at least today. right?

I jumped out of the bet and looked at the clock it was just 6:00 am and I thought that I am surprisingly early today why not take a long bath? I went inside my bathroom turned the faucet on and I took off my cloths then when the tub was full I put something in that makes the bath bubbly then I hopped in, and started to relax for a bit then started thinking about what's happening in my life then it suddenly hit me-

" that must be the reason !! " I exclaimed in joy then I hopped out and pulled out the latch at the bottom of the tub . Then I patted my body dry and put on my undergarments when suddenly Virgo came into my bathroom out of nowhere " happy birthday princess " she said. " thanks Virgo. what are you doing here and how did you come here without me having to summon you? " I asked her in a calm voice " I came here to wish you happy birthday from me as well as all of the celestial spirits including the celestial king and big brother taught me how to enter the human world without you, having to summon me and also this outfit , is from Aquarius. she told me not to tell you that. she wanted to give this to you but since you are my princess I decided to tell you about this " she replied, without emotion, as usual . I had tears of joy and happiness in my eyes, for some reason.. " tell everyone that I thanked them and I love them to death, and also thank Aquarius for this lovely outfit" I said in a sweet and joyful tone.
" punishment time princess" she said and I sweat dropped " no punishments Virgo I never punish my spirits and who care for me. You can go now and tell them I say thanks and to take care of themselves " I said and with that She vanished .

I tried on my outfit and I saw myself in the mirror and I looked beautiful I was wearing a pink neon strapless top and above it I was wearing a croshaed white top that ties up at the back and I was wearing a white pair of shorts with pink highlights and pink and white wedges. It was a simple outfit but I loved it since it was from Aquarius.

I made myself some pancakes and checked the time it was 7:45 . I ate my breakfast and was about to head off but I heard the door bell , I opened the door and it was lisanna!

Lisanna's POV

~flashback~

I was going to lucy ~san's house while I heard someone call my name " lisanna!!!" I turned around and saw it was Natsu .

" hey Natsu what do you need from me" I sweetly asked him " I want you to join team natsu" he said " I would love to but isn't your team already full ?" I asked " yeah ! But I am kicking lucy out of team Natsu she is weak and she was a replacement for you anywa..." He was cut off when I slapped him on his right cheek " how could you do that to lucy ~ San?! I am not joining and I would never do something like that to her!!!" I argued our argument was going on for quite a while when Natsu said " look this is my team and I am kicking her out and you are joining in her place" "but--" I couldn't argue with him anymore so I nodded and ran towards lucy ~ San 's house.

~ flashback end ~

I rang the doorbell at Lucy ~san's house. " lisanna ! Come in " she said " I tried to stop him but he wouldn't listen please don't hate me lucy ~ San please" I pleaded " wait who.... What?..... And what are you apologising for ? I would never hate you and I know whatever I gonna happen is not your fault . Wait you look like you ned some water!" She went to get some water while I was sitting here crying she offered me a glass of water which I gladly took " you look tensed right now is everything ok?" She asked worriedly "yes..." I lied I didn't want to make her upset on her birthday which reminds me " happy birthday lucy~ San " I hugged her and wished her. " thank you lis ~ chan lets go to the guild now" she said and I nodded. When we were at the guild door " lucy -San I will be back" I told her and ran away thinking of trying to stop Natsu.

Lucy 's pov

When we were at the guild door " lucy -San I will be back" she told me and ran away . I then opened the guild door

"lusheeeee..... It wasn't my fault I told that dumbass not to do this but he won't listen to me lushee please don't hate me pleasee!" Happy ran towards me and hugged me then started blabbering. " happy I would never hate you ever! And I know whatever is gonna happen isn't your fault so calm down " I said. Then he stopped crying. Then I went to the bar and sat in my favourite place then Mira and levy wished me and Mira went inside and came back with a Mira special chocolate cake.

I cut the cake when the guild door opened and there a certain pink haired man started walking towards me and I thought that he was coming here to wish me and surprise me with a gift or a party but maybe, I was getting my hopes up too high.
.
.
.
.
.
" Luce... We are kicking you out of team natsu since you are weak and you were a replacement for lisanna after all, and now that she's back she will replace you and besides ...now you can go on solo missions and can get stronger " he said casually. I was hurt and my heart was shattered 💔 " ooh..." Was all I could say.

I was holding back my tears and looked at gray and erza erza was smiling one of her brightest smiles whereas I saw gray mouth " I am sorry" I smiled at him and even though I was warned, I wasn't ready for something like this I ran to the master's office and knocked.

Master's POV

I was doing my paper work when the door was knocked." Come in my child " I said and I saw lucy walk in she was in tears and I was terrified " what happened my child what is wrong " I asked her " I am quitting the guild " I was shocked " why I thought this was your family , your everything " I asked her in shock "it was my everything until a few minutes ago, I was kicked out of team natsu.." She explained to me everything that has happened to her since the past few days "if that to what you wish my child but you will continue to be my child till the day you die and I hope you will come back!" I asked " fairy tail is my home I will always come back until the day I am told to stop" she said and lowered her hand in front . I removed her insignia and with that she left.

Gray's POV

I saw lucy walk into the master's office and I was about to follow when I saw Wendy , levy , Mira , Gajeel and laxus already in front of that door a also went there and stood there to hear the conversation " I am quitting the guild " I heard lucy say " WHAT...." I shouted when Mira closed my mouth and pointed me to be quiet . After a while I heard lucy walk towards the door. We all were about to ask her when " let's talk outside" she told us and we followed her.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I hope you like chapter 2 and I hope that you continue to read it.

Loves and hugs
Krystuu ~chan