#4 ~ Hidden secrets

Note: I do not own fairy tail Hiro~Sama does!😭
----------------------------------------------------------------

Lucy's POV

I was in a forest area of lillycove with this girl whose name I don't really know "may I know what is your name?" I asked her " ooh !how rude of myself , I am serena . Serena the celestial dragon" she replied. a dragon? Is she telling the truth ? " are yo.." I was about to ask something but I was cut of when she said " we have arrived! " " I don't see any dragon realm, are you sure that this is not a practical joke?" I told her and she giggled at that. " no Lucy , I'm quite sure that you are the one. the dragon world isn't here lucy we need to use certain keys to open the portal of the dragon world. You will also be given a key after you have completed your traning." She said.

she took out a golden key shaped like a dragon with tiny colourful gems for eyes "open...gate of the dragon realm.......enchansia!!" She chanted,

after that, What I saw was a portal through which there was a beautiful Kingdom , the ground had soft green grass and beautiful flowers and butterflies , while there were islands in which the dragons lived . the islands were floating in the sky like balloons and the islands were made with the element of the dragon itself. like for igneel, his island had a huge volcano and rivers of lava flowing through the island . I was mesmerised by the beauty of enchansia .

" let's go meet your mother lucy " said and when she said about meeting the mother she meant walking miles and miles to reach the castle. " I will die till we get there " I whined , letting out a sigh " we don't have to walk, did you forget that I was a dragon?"
She asked, quite amused and changed into her dragon form.

she looked even magnificent in her dragon form , she had light green scales and a platinum braided head piece with a light blue Gem in the middle. " hop on lucy" she said " if you say so " I said then she took off and we were in the castle in no time . She then turned back to her human form and she took me inside to meet my mom or the queen. After a few minutes , we were in a big throne room with guards which , I am assuming are dragons as well . Then in the middle of the room I saw a familiar face.

" mom...." I shouted / whispered and ran towards her for a tight hug " lucy, honey.." She cried tears of joy.. " mom I missed you so much.." I whispered to her " I missed you too my dear" she replied..

after a minute or so we broke our hug and asked her "mom , what's with me and magic council?"

" oh that.. Well, when you were four, you were training with a dragon named Lenny the land dragon and you were training with her in earthland and it was the battle test , where you have to defeat the dragon so, while you and Lenny were fighting the head of the magic council saw you , a four year old fighting a dragon and also defeating a dragon. then he asked me if you could be one of them 10 wizard saint thing and also a council member which I gladly accepted and at that time two other members also joined the magic council, Lahar and doranbolt . You three were the best of friends and also you there formed a team which is called team LLD , team lucy ,Lahar and danbolt . soon after that, I had to create illusions of me dying and even then you were a council member but when you turned sixteen the head of the magic council called you to his room to transfer you on a secret mission , related to zeref I presume, and for that mission he locked all of your magical powers except for celestial magic, of course and erased all your memory of the magic council and your powers " she explained

" but if my powers are locked then, how am I gonna go on the mission related to zeref ?" I asked " that's easy. I'll unlock your powers and as well as make you remember your memory ,but you will have to stay here and master all of your dragon slayer, God slayer, demon slayer, wolf slayer,simple magic spells and all the magic spells there are!" She said , star eyed. " of course, that's why I am here in the first place!" I exclaimed " well then lucy! You can go to your room and rest for a while before the homecoming party tonight and we will start training from tomorrow . I will send you your training list in a few minutes." She said " I will walk you to your room if you want.." Serena said " well I really don't wanna get lost in this place so i would probably have your assistance to my room " I said in a sweet tone and she nodded in reply.

Then in a few minutes I was inside my room . It was huge it had pictures of me and mom , a writers desk with stationery, a huge bathroom, a king sized bed and a closet with two floors the ground floor was for cloths while the first floor was for shoes, hats , bags and all that stuff and there was also a vanity area at the back .

" Ok lucy I will be going to prepare the arrangements for the homecoming party and I will send a maid to get you ready" serena said "ok.... Thank you for leading me to my room " I said . She smiled and left the room. I took a quick shower, came back and wore my PJs and took a nap .

After a few hours I woke up and it was 5:15 "I guess no one will be coming to wake me up till 5:30" I told my self and walked over to the desk , there I found a scroll , I opened it and saw that it was my training schedule it said :

1. Dragon Slaying Magic

~ celestial dragon slaying magic by Serena
~ fire dragon slaying magic by igneel
~ air dragon slaying magic by grandeeny
~ iron dragon slaying magic by metalicana
~ lightning dragon slaying magic by lenser
~ water dragon slaying magic by Aquamarine
~ land dragon slaying magic by Lilly
~ dark dragon slaying magic by Acnologia
~ light dragon slaying magic by weisslogia
~ shadow dragon slaying magic by skiadrum
~ poison dragon slaying magic paulnia
~ elemental dragon slaying magic by bloom

2. Other slaying magic

3. Simple magical spells

4. Sword art and spell binding

5. Dark magic

6. Celestial magic

7 . Ice make magic

'I was tired reading it and how am I gonna be able to learn all of that' I thought and let out a sigh......
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please bare with me!
Loves and hugs❤️
~ Krystuu - chan