#8 ~ Dark attack on Wendy?!

Lucy's POV

I went out of the guild with Lilly clinging to my shoulder "it's been a while since I walked in this alley" I said to no one in particular.

"hey....lulu do you get the feeling that we are being stalked " Lilly asked "I thought it was only my imagination...."I replied as I felt something coming towards me, I seriously hope it's not Juvia, well, she still considers me as her 'Love Rival' "who goes there..?" I asked as I turned around and stood in my battle position and Lilly transformed into her human form and stood in her battle posture "oh don't be scared , I am here to ask you something princess.." The thing behind the wall replied "who are you?" i asked. "Don't get your hairs' in a bunch , princess.." The thing replied.

It slowly started to reveal itself "Zeref" me and Lilly said in unison" well I didn't know that I was this famous..." He said with an evil smirk "what do you want ,Zeref..." Lilly asked "you! I want you...princess Lucy Eve Heartfillia of Enchansia "he said.

(A.N. Not that wanting, dirty minded people..including me..XDD)

"never!" Lilly said while her eyes were wide "I am here to give you an offer , princess..either you kill me or you join me. but , before you kill me I'll kill your precious little friends and you have no other option but to join me, princess" zeref said " why do you want for me to join you?" I asked "isn't it obvious princess...to awaken the demons I need immense power like mine, which you have...so, that's why I need you to join me . you have time till the end of the grand magic games...if the answer is not answered by then. I presume that you might well know the consequences...." Zeref said. "......" No answer.

"I'll be waiting for your answer, princess of darkness" the last words that zeref said left me and lilly standing there shocked and after that he left...

"lulu...promise me that you will kill him for Luna and twilight...promise me..." Lilly asked " I promise Lilly" I said "lulu...how does he know?" Lilly asked..I just shook my head....even I was shocked that zeref knew...but how?...."let's go home Lilly" I said and she nodded.

~At Lucy's apartment~

we did our routine and went to bed...but there were all these questions flooding my mind like, how..why..where..when..what.......but I managed to shrug and get some sleep.

~the next morning ~

Me an Lilly woke up at the sound of the alarm...we got ready..had breakfast..Lilly was wearing the same outfit but all of her cloths were shades of black and I was wearing a maroon blouse , blue shorts with my fighting boots, my whip and my keys and my hair was in a high pony tail then from there braided...afterwards we washed the dishes...and head out to the guild.

~at the guild~

We entered...and the guild was as lively as ever...I went to the request board along with Lilly and we started to search for a job...somehow this one caught my eye..it's an S~class job.and the request paper said:

HELP NEEDED
CAPTURE THE BEAST ATTACKING THE TOWN OF LILLYCOVE.
<S~class job>
REWARD: 2,000,000 j💎
REGARDS THE MAYOR 🔖

"Hey lilly! Let's take this one" I said "lulu..this one seems dangerous" she said "Lilly..did you forget who I am **wink** " I said with a smirk "oh..yes..then this job will be a piece of cake" she said with a wide grin "then what are we waiting for? let's go!" I said and we walked towards Mira "hey Mira! We are going on this job..." I said "sure lucy! Be safe!" She said as she stamped the paper..

"Let's go lulu!" Lilly whined "sure come on" I said and we started to walk towards the door..... When we were about to exit the guild. "dark dragon's wing attack" someone chanted and the attack landed on Wendy... "WENDY!" Romeo yelled "carry her to the infirmary..." I said and Romeo obliged "who are you?" I asked the man who made the attack "don't you recognise me princess?" He said.."PRINCESS?" The guild asked in confusion "Luce, are you a princess?" Natsu asked in disbelief "w-who?m-me? " I sluttered "seems so, that your nakama don't know about your little secret...well that's none of my business...the reason to why I am here is to take you with me.."
The man said....

"no one is taking MY Luce away from me! From us!" Natsu said...did I hear that right? Did he say m-my Luce? "Wow , look a love story....now back to business...princess , you are coming with me" he said (ps. That man was wearing a cloak). "Don't you understand English? Fire dragon's iron fist!" Natsu chanted and the man was easily able to dodge it.... "Well if you want to do this the hard way..then so be it! Dark dragon's roar" he chanted and a black and purple beam of light was coming straight towards natsu and natsu wasn't even moving..he was about to get hit...what's with him? Natsu! Please dodge it!! Or counter it..please do something you idiot!

______________________________________________________

Sorry for the super short chapter and sorry for not updating for so long! **bows before you**
It was all because of laziness and I pinky swear that I will update soon! So a cliff hanger! Hehe who are Luna and twilight? Princess of darkness? Who is that man? And will NaLu finally happen? and why is Zeref so outta character?Hehe...so many questions.....sorry again for not updating!.....thanks for reading!
Frosch wanna do the disclaimer?
Frosch: aye sir! Aru~chan doesn't own fairy tail , if she did then igneel wouldn't have died.....
Thanks frosch...till next time...happy Valentine's Day minna❤️❤️💘💌
Love ya
Hugs..
Krystuu ~cchi