not an update :(

Please don't click away. This is immensely important, even if you just skip to the voting part.

Hi guys!! Long time no see, I'm so terribly sorry. I have literally just had no will to write. This was such a beautiful idea that I had and I have totally butchered it and for that I am so sorry to you all. Had I been a better writer and thought this out more, this could have been amazing, but I'm not. I give you my deepest apologies for not being very good at this.

Apologizing aside, I desperately need your opinions regarding this story. I can see that some of you all love it, which makes me happy, even though I feel like I've executed it terribly.

Basically, I don't want to write much anymore, but if you guys want me to, I will just for you. There are three options of what I can do and I want you to vote on it. Whichever one has the most votes is the one that I'll do. ((majority rules, right?))

OPTION ONE: I can just leave it where it is now and post the epilouge. I've had the epilouge written for about six months now, so I can just post it and let it all be over with. Though I probably would post chapter thirteen first because it's over halfway written. But if I do this, you won't be able to see Louis and Marabella's relationship grow into what I imagined it to become.

OPTION TWO: I could push myself to continue writing it as I have been, but eventually it would get finished. I planned on it ending at around chapter thirty anyway, and I'm almost halfway there, but I will continue to write if that's what you want. The problem with this one, is you would probably only be getting updates once or twice a month, but I would try my best to make them a little bit longer. I would also end it around twenty-two, with of course the epilouge.

OPTION THREE: This one is my personal favorite. I could upload about five more really good chapters that would be long and take about a month to get done, but they would time skip a lot, cutting out all of the unnecessary parts and focusing solely on their relationship. Then post the epilouge afterwords. It would show everything needed, but it just wouldn't be as long.

So just comment on whichever one you want me to do. Even if the third is my favorite, I'll do the one with the most comments on it. Like I said though, I'll do whichever you want. Whatever makes my readers happy is what makes me happy :)

p.s. please don't hate me for this

-a b b y