3. the quiet kid group

Deku's POV

   Once I finished talking to Iida I walked back up to the front of the classroom to talk to my dad "hey dad, where can I sit?" I said "just stay in the front for now because I don't get paid enough to memorize where all the brats sit." He said and went to sleep standing up in front of the class room wearing his sleeping bag, so I just hoped on his desk and sat there kicking my legs back and forth. Iida probably saw under my skirt at least once because I was kicking my legs so high and his face was rapidly turning red, I'm pretty sure there is also a little blood coming from his nose. It's so funny  because he has a completely focused expression almost like he's trying to see under my skirt.

   After a little while a group of boys came in, one of them looked kinda like a rock and was hiding behind them, the second one was kinda bulky and had doughnut like lips, and the last one had a cute tail with fluff at the end of it. I hoped off the desk and walked up to them, as soon as I was in their sight they turned red but still tried to keep composure, which is really cute so I giggled.

   "Hi I'm Izuku Hizashi and you are?" I said smiling at them. The doughnut lip looking guy said "h-hi I'm R-Rikido S-Sato" then the tail guy said "hello I'm Mashirao Ojiro nice to meet you" wow I'm impressed how composed he was when saying that though his face is the most red of the group.

   Then lastly the shy looking rock said "hi..I'..ji...da...ni..m...ou" what did he even say, I then walked behind the two boys in front of the shy rock and up really close to him. I said almost in a whispered, in his ear(?) "sorry I didn't quite catch that could you repeat that for me darling?" "Hi I'm Koji Koda It's Nice To Meet You." He squeak-yelled being really flustered, that was so cute  "it's nice to meet you Sato-kun, Ojiro-san, and Koda-chan" I said and they replied in unison "y-you t-too".

   Ojiro-san then started taking again "so um not to be rude but why are you wearing such a revealing outfit for a young lady?" And somehow dad heard and his eyes opened really creepily, it's like he has a sixth sense for when someone says anything weird about me. "What did you just say to my son Ojiro?" Dad said while having a really creepy smile on his face and omitting a murderous aura "y-your s-son?" He said having the same reaction as Iida, and ofcourse Sato-kun and Koda-chan also had the same reaction. "So Ojiro what did you just say about my son's outfit, and why were you so focused on it that you felt the need to make a comment on it?" Dad said, by now Ojiro-san was sweating and from the corner of my eye I could see Iida with a sympathetic look on his face, I should probably step in right about now before dad kills someone.

   "Dad stop overreacting, I'm sure he didn't mean anything offensive or sexual by it, Right Ojiro?" I said and Ojiro rapidly nodded his head "see, nothing's wrong he just accidentally got my gender wrong" I continued "so you're a boy?" Koda-chan said "yes I'm a boy" I said in response "I'm really sorry" Ojiro-san said bowing his head still a little scared "it's okay it happens a lot" I replied and with that the beast went back to sleep, how can dad sleep standing up. "Well you should probably go sit down, I hope we can talk later." I said winking at the three boys, who then proceeded to walk to their seats in a daze.