6. Vlad King

Izuku's POV

   Well shit, my dad just saw me seducing one of his students. That sounds really fucking weird now that I think about it. "Hi~ dad~ you're not mad at him right~" I asked in a high pitch and fake nice tone of voice "you're lucky I only brought one mug today and I already threw it at a kid." He said sounding  irritated.

   "Well now that that is settled let's go" I said and started to drag him by his scarf while he glared at a still dazed kachan bumping into stuff trying to get to his locker. Aww, he's so cute.

   Dad finally stopped glaring at kachan and started to walk normally to the teachers lounge. When we got their I opened the door wide open and scanned the room "NemNem~!" I yelled "ZuZu~!" She yelled back, I went over and hugged her and she hugged back "I missed you Nemuri-san!" I said " I missed you, too baby zuku!" She said back "you saw her two days ago Izuku" dad said annoyingly "and that was too long" Nemuri and I said at the same time. "Dramatic as always." Thirteen says making fun of our beautiful friendship.

   "So do any of you know where nezu is right now?" I asked the room to which vlad king said " I'm pretty sure he's in his office." "Thank you vlady~" I said blowing him a kiss and leaving to go to nezu wezu's office.

Vlad King's POV

   As Izuku was skipping out of the room his skirt kept lifting up and we could see his sexy white panties slightly wedged in between his perky butt cheeks.

   Of course I tried to keep a straight face but a little drool left my mouth and small blush covered my face.

   While I was thinking I noticed someone glaring at me so I turned my head slightly to the right of where Izuku used to be standing, and what I saw was definitely scary. Eraser head was standing there with the coffee pot looking like he was ready to throw it at anyone, and not just the hot coffee but also the glass pot itself!

Aizawa's POV

   I grabbed the coffee pot and was about to throw it at Vlad, but just before I could throw it Izuku came in with principal Nezu. "Dad! Were you just about throw that at Vlady!?" Izuku said walking over to me, ah fuck. "Perhaps" I said avoiding eye contact "why?" He questioned me "Because! He was looking under your skirt, and enjoying it!" I suddenly out bursted. "That's no excuse, you could have severely hurt and burned him." Izuku said walking over to Vlad and got on his lap to straddle him "are you okay Vlady, he didn't hurt you did he?" He asked as he put his fingers through Vlads hair.

Vlad King's POV

   "I-I'm fine, he didn't hit me yet" I said trying not to look at his bare thighs. I couldn't help but think about how his panties are touching my crotch right now. I "calmly"  (actually awkwardly) tried to put my hands on his thighs "Vlady~ what do think you're doing ~" he asked me while grabbing my hands and putting them on his inner thighs under his skirt really close to his crotch. I CAN'T BELIEV-

 I CAN'T BELIEV-

Izuku's POV

   I put Vladys hands on my inner thighs and a few seconds later he passed out, with some blood dripping from his nose? "Vlady! Are you okay!?" I asked worried, but just then dad picked me up off his lap and stood me up. He then proceeded to grab Vlady by the collar of his shirt and took him in what looked like the direction of the nurses office. He looked really mad while doing it though, he might kill him before he makes it to  the nurses office.