8. locker room

Hey guys welcome back, I'm done taking cover suggestions so I'll start drawing it soon. This chapter is a bit longer than normal so I hope you like it.

Izuku's POV

   I walked back to the classroom just in time for thr bell to ring.

   When I got inside the classroom everyone was looking at me again. "hey dad." I said as I walked up to the front of the classroom to pick up nezu. When I had him in my arms I went to my seat and cuddled with him. All the kids look confused "um...Aizawa sensei...why is principle Nezu here?" Iida said doing his hand motion slightly more hesitant than usual.

   "urhg...because Izuku wanted him to come." dad said with anoyed look on his face, to which all the kids just stayed silent.

Time skip to "gym class?" (I don't remeber what the class was called, I forgor).

   We all walked to the locker room, me following after the boys. I got my locker combination yesterday before I started school. I roamed the locker room looking for my locker and then I found it, it was located in the center of the locker room.

   I scanned the room to see who was around me. The locker to the left of me belonged to a kid with six arms with a blue mask covering his face and grey hair. The locker to the right of belonged to a spiky red haired kid with shark like teeth.

   I look around the whole row of lockers to see who else is there. I saw pikachu, Koda-chan, enji's son, and a kid with black hair and tape despencers in his elbows. This will be fun.

   All the boys already started to change so I was going to do the same but then I had a great idea "escuse me?" I said tapping the six armed kid on his sholder,one of his arms grew a mouth out the end of it and he said "oh h-hi, I'm sh-Shoji" he said blushing like crazy. "hey shoji-kun, do you mind helping me unfasine the hooks in the back of my top? I can't reach them." I said 'innocently', he then started to blush even harder even though he had a completely straight face, and a small blood stain started to appear around the nose area of his mask.

Shoji's POV

   Izuku then said  "hey shoji-kun, do you mind helping me unfasine the hooks in the back of my top? I can't reach them." and my nose started to bleed. He turned around so I could reach the hooks in the back of his top.

   I reached down to where the hooks are and tried to unfasine them. There are four hooks and I already unfasined the top two, I accedentaly brushed my hand against his bare back "mhn~".

   AAAAAAHHHHH! What was that, what do I do, why did that sound so sexy! "sorry my backs a little, sensitive" he said looking so cute. AAAAAHHHHH!

Izuku's POV

   I felt his hand brush my back so I decided to mess with "mhn~" I slightly moaned. He still looked indefferent while coninuing to unfasine my top, though his face got even more red if that's even possible and the blood stain on his mask got bigger. "sorry my back is, sensitive" I said trying to look innocent, but also biting my lip.

   He finished unfasining the hooks and my top fell onto my hands. The red haired kid who has been watching the whole time started bleeding from his nose and started to directly stare at my chest along with the other boys in the locker room who could see me.

   I 'accedentilly' triped backwards and fell into Shoji-kun's arms, His bottom pair of hands are holding my thighs, his second pair of hands are holding my waist, and his last pair of hands are are holding my chest. "ah~ I'm so sorry, I'm really clumsy" I said looking up at him and somewhat nuzzling into his chest.