4. a tiring start

Sorry I haven't been updating, I lost my phone, but I hope you enjoy this chapter.

Izuku's POV

   After awhile of boys looking at me and becoming blushing messes, and girls complementing my outfit and fangirling at how pretty they thought I was, I decided to finally wake up dad. "Hey dad, wake up" I said leaning on the desk with my ass in the air and tapping dad's shoulder. "mhn . . . oh right, introduce youself then sit wherever you want since everyone is here." He said.

My seating chart:
                    Back of the class

                    Front of the class(and yes I did draw it myself

                    Front of the class
(and yes I did draw it myself. Sorry if some characters look worse than others, I got lazy towards the end.)

When I turned around I noticed a lot of the boys had nose bleeds, especially the four in the front. I have a pretty good idea of why they're like this. So I decided to walk up to the middle left one and sit on his desk in a way that made it possible for him to see up my skirt. "Hi I'm Izuku Hizashi, I'm also Aizawa's son." I said and a yellow haired kid with a lightning bolt through it stood up and shouted "No Way, Really!" "Yeah so don't you dare touch him, and Bakugo if you don't stop trying to look up my son's skirt I'll cut your dick off, don't test me." Dad said which made this 'Bakugo' kid turn pale.

Bakugo's POV

   That really pretty and sexy person came over to my desk and sat on it . I could see some of their panties, they were white and lacy. Judging by what I could see underneath, and I could see a Lot because of how lacy they are, they're a boy and a sexy one at that. Before I realized it my face was practically on the table looking directly up his skirt.

   While I was intensely staring up his skirt I heard Mr.Aizawa start talking after the new kid and dunce face said something "...don't...dare touch him, and Bakugo if you don't stop trying to look up my son's skirt I'll cut your dick off, don't test me." oh he's Mr.Aizawa's son, Wait He's Mr.Aizawa's SON! I lifted my head away from my desk and the view of his panties to see Mr.Aizawa's face. I've never seen that old man so angry before, I completely turned pale.

Izuku's POV

   Urg dad is in one of his moods again "dad stop threatening to cut off kids dick's" I told him for the hundredth time "then stop talking to boys and letting them look up your skirts" he said in return "he's threatened to cut off other kids dick's before!" A spiky red haired kid shouted in a concerned way "Wait! You Let Me Look Up Your Skirt On Purpose!" the pomeranian shouted like his pride was hurt, so I  giggled, leaned in his ear, and said "Are you upset you weren't sleazy on your own accord~? Is your pride hurt~? " he turned red and tried to justify why he got angry at the fact I let him be pervy by saying "NO! YOU JUST SHOULDN'T EXPOSE YOURSELF LIKE THAT, YOU'RE COMPLETELY DEFENCELESS AND YOU COULD GET HURT!" oh how interesting, he thinks I'm defenceless.

   After the pomeranian shouted that my dad started laughing hysterically, and there was a good reason for it. He knew I could take on all of the UA staff and Endeavor at once and barely break a sweat. I looked at the class and they all looked like they had seen a ghost "what's wrong?" I asked them "w-we um have n-never seen Mr.Aizawa laugh be-before." A pink skin and hair girl said "Sir, if I may ask why did you laugh?"  Iida-kun said doing his weird hand movement again. "Well Iida it's just Izuku could beat all might without breaking a sweat and problem child called him defenceless." Dad said with a smug look on his face, he's always been really proud of me it's kinda embarrassing.

   "No offense Izuku, but that's impossible." Ojiro-san said "none taken, but it is true Ojiro-san" I said walking to where Ojiro-san is sitting and sat on Ojiro-San's lap. When I sat down I kissed Ojiro-San's nose.

   <CRASH> "Dad! I told you to stop throwing your mug at kids!" Did he really just hit Ojiro-san in the head with his mug, I got to say though his aim has gotten better.  Everyone was panicking and there was also some blood so I turned into my angel form to use my healing kiss and I heard Enji's son say "wow, he really is an angel" which made me giggle. Once I was fully in my angel form I bent down to where Ojiro-san was bleeding out on the floor and kissed his neck, it doesn't matter where I kiss, it will always work, but I'm allowed to have my fun now and again.

   When I kissed his neck I made sure to leave a hickey, I bet he'll be real happy when he notices. I turned to my  dad to see him staring daggers into Ojiro-san "Dad calm down, you already almost killed him." I said "but Izuku-" he started but I cut him off "Dad, if you don't stop I won't hesitate to fight you." I said while glaring at him. Which in return he shrunk back into his sleeping bag and said "please don't, I barely got away with out injuries last time and that's only because All Might passed out because you hit him too hard and we had to take him to the hospital." "Hey wait that was an accident, I didn't mean to hit him that hard!" I said trying to 'explain' why it wasn't my fault the symbol of peace landed in the hospital.

   "What!? Is It True, You Put The Number One Hero In The Hospital!?" A frog like girl shouted from the back. "Hey! I said it was an accident!" I responded back. I'm tired I need to sit down I'll go sit in that empty seat behind the pomeranian.

   Well this has been a tiring morning and I can feel everyone's eyes on me. Actually I feel a few eyes a bit lower than the rest of the eyes, hmm I wonder whose the perv.