7. hallway simp

Hello dear readers I wanted to say a few things before you start the chapter. To start with I'm really sorry I haven't updated in a really long time, I've been really busy with summer school and family things. I actually just finished my first week of school. I wish I could promise stable updates but I can't because I am constantly busy, I just wanted to let you guys know that I don't plan on giving up this story, but it may take me time to update.

Also someone asked how old they were, and all the students are 18-19.

Izuku's POV

   Well I can't do anything about Vlady now. "well that was certianly a fun little scene. I sure hope Aizawa doesn't kill someone from my facalty." Nezu said while laughing at what just happend, I love how refeshing Nezu's colorfull personality is. "Sorry about that Nezy wezy, but I'm glad we're able to talk now." I said smiling to which Nezu smiled back "yes, and I'm glad that you enrolled in UA, especially since there's not a lot you can learn here that you don't already know. But never the less, I'm glad that we can spend more time together." Nezu said.

   "I'm missed spending time with my Nezu wezu, so I just had to come here!" I said to him while picking him up and hugging him. I was hugging him for a while until dad came back and I put him down.

"Izu class is going to start soon, we need to head back " Dad said and I picked up Nezu again "Can he come to class with us dad, please" I said whith a pleading voice and puppy dog eyes hugging Nezu close.

Aizawa's POV

  He looked at me with puppy dog eyes, uhhg I hate his puppy dog eyes "uhg...fine, BUT only if he wants to." I said hoping principle Nezu would be to busy with work to come to class with us.

   "I have nothing important to do today so, I would love to come with you Izuku." Nezu said.

Damnit.

Izuku's POV

   Yay, Nezy's going to come with us to class. While we walked back to the classroom I was holding Nezy Like a baby. The bell rang and kids started crowding the halls "hey dad I'm going to go to the bathroom real quick, okay." I said "yeah that's fine just don't take to long." he said back.

   on my way to the bathroom I got a lot of stares, especialy stares at my thighs.

Time skip to after he comes out of the bathroom because I'm a lazy bitch.

   On my way out of the bathroom I bumped into someone and I fell on the floor, they turned around and said
"Watch where you're goi- Oh" he stoped mid sentence, started blushing and then continued talking "I'm really sorry miss, I thought you were someone from class 1-A." the whole time he was talking he was looking between my legs, and since I'm still on the floor and my skirt was lifted up,he could see a lot.

   "um could you help me up now love" I said in a sweet tone, to which he started blushing more and extended his hand. Though he did have a slightly dissapointed look on his face like he was sad he wouldn't be able to look under my skirt anymore. When he pulled me up he kissed my hand and said "Hi I'm Monoma, and you are?" wow he's eccentric, how fun.

   "I'm Izuku, I'm new here" I said in response to his question "If you don't mind me asking, what class are you in" he said "Oh, I'm actally in class 1-A" I said, to which he started ranting "How can someone so pretty be with those class 1-A losers!" he raised his voice, after he said that he started rambling on about class 1-B being better than class 1-A or something, I kinda zoned out to what he was saying.

   I'm bored of hearing his rambling, I grabbed his face, leaned foward and bit his bottom lip, just barely grazing the rest of his lips with mine. when I pulled away I said "can you stop talking now, honey" He instantly stoped talking. It seems like he shut down, he started blushing so hard, bleeding from his nose, and he had a stupid smile on his face. "wh-whatever you say princess" he said a little faintly and on the verge of moaning.

   I pulled him closer to where his face was now resting on my chest and I was patting his head. Every now and than he would make an almost moan sound.

"wow that's amazing, how did you do that" I heard from a voice behind me

   When she came into view I saw that she had orange hair and dark turquiose eyes."hi I'm Izuku, and you are?" I asked, and she replied "oh hi, I'm kendo it's nice to meet you. I don't think I've seen you around, are you new?" "yeah actally, I'm in class 1-A" I said "Oh I see, that explains his rambling. I was in the hallway eairler and I saw him but I was to far away to be able to do anything, but then I saw you calm him down in a matter of seconds. That's so impresive, how did you get him to listen to you so quikly?" she said "well I've always had a way with men I guess." I replied to her question.

   "Well I have to go to class now, so if you could please take this" I said standing up the boy who was cuddling into my chest. He looked so sad like he wanted to continue to burry his face in my chest, I giggled and Kendo then procceded to drag Monoma on the floor by his shirt behind her. Before they left I patted his head and said "see ya babe" and then blew a kiss at him. He started making grabby hands at me and whining while being dragged away.