Chapter 1 ~ Meeting the Bad Boy Backstage

" Candiiice! CANDIICCEE!! " 

I woke up at the bugging sound of Manager Jade's voice.

"Candice wake up or your gonna be late for your daily excersice."

Being me, I know she wouldn't give up until I finally give in, so I did.

" I'M UP! I'm up. " 

I sat down on bed admiring Jade's beautiful face. With perfectly tanned skin, brown eyes, full pink natural lips, and brown natural straight hair, how could she possibly be not a model?

"Hey Jade, How come your not a model? " I asked. voicing my thoughts.

She rummaged through my workout clothes picking out my outfit. " Because, If I was, then I won't become your manager." 

I smiled at her warmly. Which she returned. She then gave me the outfit she picked moments ago. I looked at it. It was a fushia pink sports bra, and black leggings. Paired with my Neon green rubber shoes, I'm gonna look fab without even trying. So I went to the bathroom and God knows how many hours I spent in there. Bathing, Toothbrushing.

When I went back into my room, I put on the clothes, side ponytailed my hair, and before I put on my rubber shoes, I called out to Jade.

"Manager Jade!"

"Yes?"

"Tell the helpers to get the gym ready. I'm almost done." I almost forgot. My house is damn big. I have like tons of rooms here. My parents are somewhere in Asia. Europe,maybe? So I got the house all to myself.

"Okay." And so I put on my rubber shoes. Stretched. I looked at the clock. 6:45 AM. Oh.

So I ate some salad, and went to the gym.

When I arrived, I stretched again. I was about to go lifting when I heard voices screaming my name. It hurt my ears too.

" CANDICE!" Oh. It's just my bestgals. I looked up and saw them. They were in the exact same outfit as me. Well. What can I say? Great minds do think alike.

My eyes landed first on my closest beastfriend among the three of them. Cassandra Mae Pope. She had almost pale skin. Brown-ish Blonde-ish hair. ( They used to be curly but now they were straightened.) Tall. And pretty. Like me she was in Hollywood. Only, I was in Hollywood, in Modeling and I am also a dancer.

Next to her was my other gal. Kristelle Audrey Robins. Also a model. She had great brown straight hair, high cheekbones, and likes cowboy boots. She was more in the casual side.

And then, comes Clarrissa Angelica Lacerna. She had rich parents. But she was neither a model, nor an actress. She always came out simple with the british accent. She is adorable.

We pulled in on a group hug. And started to work out like always. We were silent at first but not when Cassie ( Cassandra ) spoke.

"Candice, were coming to the runway to watch and cheer for you okay?"

"*sigh* Okay Fine."

Being the world's top model, Manager Jade has scheduled me at the runway today to celebrate Fashion Week, and being the daughter of the best designers and being the top model, I was today's VERY special guest.

We walked to my room an hour after workouts and took showers. We just talked about what we were gonna wear and when we finally noticed the time it read 3:45 PM.  So we had to change quickly.

They, being my besties had clothes in my walk-in closet, so they just changed into formal attire and just went ahead of me. I just changed into jeans and a loose grey shirt and took the limousine.

When I arrived at the runway venue, I took off backstage, and dressed since it was already 4:00 PM and the runway started at 5. So I had an hour and more to get dressed. artists came everywhere and took care of me. I was wearing a sexy, slightly revealing night gown which sparkled and definitley looked great on me. I had smoky eyes and Red Lip Gloss which made me look like a goddess. My hair was set in waves.

I heard someone call my name and when I looked back, I saw manager Jade. As I walked up to her, one eyebrow raised, she told me.

"Candice, this are " The Brothers" they will be the band playing tonight. This is Chris Derrick Devans, the second lead," I looked over to the guy she was pointing to. He was slightly shorter than the other guys and he had jet-black long hair that reached to his eyes. He had brown eyes which seems to shine.

" This is Drew Anthony Alvaro ,  The guy with the drums." She said, pointing to a blonde haired guy.

" This is Karl Karson Benjamins, the third in lead." Karl seemed to look cute. OH. NOPE. I DIDN'T SAY ANYTHING. IF ANYTHING, IT WAS I HATE GUYS.

" And finally, the Brothers Lead Singer, Jake Alexanders Saunder." She finished. pointing to the final guy. If I was any other girl, I would say he's DAMN SMOKIN' HOT. But since I am not another, I would say he is not. he was a muscular man, he had long brown locks that reached to his eyes which had the color of the ocean blue. Those eyes. They seemed to reached deep down to me. He seemed to look inside of me. 

WHO IS JAKE ALEXANDERS SAUNDER?

A/N : Hey guys! I know this is a short chapter but please give it a shot. I promise I will do my best to upload but I know I can't do that next week with the periodical exams and all. But I will try tomorrow. I  promise to try my best. If your reading this, thanks for the chance! I LOVE YOU! Oh, and picture on the side is by @celinaabdullah . Sorry if I didn't use your pic as the cover, I just thought the other one looked more simple! But thanks anyway! :)

So, whatcha think of Candice?

THIS STORY IS UN-EDITED.

VOTE. COMMENT. FAN. But only if you want to. But THANKS :*

~ Jadeeey

P.S. 

Help me decide the cast ! Thanks ^_^

P.P.S.

Sorry, couldn't help myself. Could you also make me a cover? Just send it in my email. jadeeey13@yahoo.com.ph or just put it in my message board. Thank you :*