Chapter 2 ~ On The Runway With The Bad Boy

" And they are 'The Brothers' the most popular band in the world. " she finished.

" Guys, this is Candice Maurice Guerra. The world's top model, and the best actress and dancer."

She had a warm smile but I could tell it was a nervous one. Since she knew, that once she introduce me to guys, I can be the most rude ever. That is why she always had to book girl bands on my fashion shows, but since, in this show, I was a guest, I , sadly have to abide in their rules. I must meet the bands I get to work with, since we will spend time on most runways.

Instead of a warm smile to greet them, I gave them a glare. With matching one perfect eyebrow raised. I glared even more when one of them ( I think his name was Chris ) spoke.

" It's our pleasure to meet you beautiful lady." And he had the guts to wink. I might actually enjoy killing him.

" Call me beautiful lady and wink again and I'll surely make a dinner of your eyes."

I saw his Adam's apple move up and down which told me he gulped.

" Okay. Candice go and get ready. The other models are about to walk." Oh. Good thing Manager Jade is here to protect them. I just rolled my eyes and said.

" Fine. Just make sure they don't mess up."

And Drew just had to speak.

" Oh. Sure we won't darling."

" Call me darling and I'll get your big head out of yourself."

And I glared at him. GOD! How annoying can these people be? I just turned around and walked to my room. I could hear Jade apologizing to them for me. Because I have no intention to do so. The horrified looks they gave me was worth it.

I called the artists for a retouch ,  just when Jade called me.

" Candice! You walk in 5!"

" Be right out."

And so I began to walk to the stairs and sat on a guest chair. Just to wait for my cue to walk. And then I heard the host addressing the crowd.

"And so, for we've been waiting far too long, without further ado, I am honored to give you, our Very special guest for tonight. The world's top model, best actress and dancer. Miss Candice Maurice Guerra! "

Honestly, I could hear all the cheers, yells, hollers, and claps even from backstage. So I walked up the stairs and emerged just when " The Brothers" played their own song " Just the Way You Are".

I gave my most famous smirk, and walked gracefully. I signature flipped my hair and put my hand on my waist. I gave sexy poses here and there, which just earned me more cheers. I searched the crowd for my friends and saw them on the 2nd row. Just after my so-called "family". I smirked again turned, and made my way to the center stage. Just in time when " The Brothers" finished their song.

When the host gave me my microphone I recognize her as Donnatella Versace. The best designer after my own parents. I smiled, a fake one, but due to my acting skills, I knew I made it look real because she smiled warmly too.

I looked to the crowd and said " Hello everyone."

Cheers, Yells, whistles, hollers, claps.  All of them I heard.

"Hello to you Candice."

"And hello to you too Donnatella"

" It is our pleasure to have you here tonight."

" Well, I couldn't say no to my best designer." We just laughed.

" So how are you these days?"

" Pretty Good. I have an upcoming tour this summer. Maybe either in Europe or Paris."

" Woah. That sounds good. Are you having a fashion show there?"

" Oh yes, and you're invited." She giggled and replied.

" Oh, I would love be there. And you are bringing which band? "

I looked over " The Brothers" and saw them already looking at me. I smiled.

" You sure will. And I don't know what band yet. And oh, this dress I'm wearing which you designed is so pretty. It sparkles like the moon and I'm so comfortable in it." I gave my half-hearted smile.

" Oh yes, that dress is in my new collection, you should really check it out."

" Oh I will."

And so we went on talking until we almost finished all the topics of fashion.

" It is our pleasure to have you here tonight , Candice."

" Thank you for having me here. And I would like to say thanks to all my fans who continues to support and cheer for me, especially my family and friends."

That statement earned me 10x more cheers.

" Once again, Candice Maurice Guerra , ladies and gentlemen!"

And so I walked back to the tip of the runway posed and turned back, starting to the runway's exit. But before that, I stole glance to Jake who was now singing his own song " Glad You Came" .

I glanced and caught him staring at me already before he looked to the crowd and his cheeks gave the slightest color of pink.

Hmmm. He blushed?

Probably for being caught staring. Yeah that's right. Staring.

Maybe, I'm gonna have to ask Jade a little favor.

Because I want " The Brothers" to be the band with me on my tour this Summer.

A/N: Sooo. Watcha think? I know this is a short chapter and I'm trying to work on it.

Watcha think of Jake over there?

Listen, I know I'm bad at begins but I'll try to make it better. Please give the story a chance. If your still reading this, Thank you :* Pic beside is by @TangyTaste thanks! :)

VOTE. COMMENT. FAN.

UN-EDITED.

~ Jadeeey