Chapter 3 ~ Return to Harvard High and We Meet Again

F I R E .

FIRE WAS EVERYWHERE.

In the kitchen, the bathrooms, the helper's bedroom, the living room, our albums, On the spot I was currently standing in,On the stairs... And the spot where HE was.

Tears welled up in my eyes. Blurring my vision. Stupid tears. Won't let me see anything. And just by a blink of an eye, tears were rolling down my cheek. Forming waterfalls.

I looked at him, still crying. I screamed.

" GET DOWN! I NEED YOU! PLEASE! PLEASE! IM BEGGING YOU! I CANT LIVE WITHOUT YOU! "

I kept on screaming the same words over and over again. He looked me in the eye and said.

" I LOVE YOU CANDY"

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

I woke up, sweating. I cried.

 It was just a dream. It was just a dream. I repeated over and over again in my head.

When a small bark came from beside me. I looked over and saw little Princess. whimpering.  She was a cute black mixture of shitzu and poodle breed. I carried her, saying. " Princess, come here, let big sister show you how to dance. "

I picked her up, and changed into a pink sports bra, a button-down shirt ( which I left hanging ) then my fave neon rubber shoes. Then I walked to the ballroom, grabbing my IPod on the way.

When I arrived, I quickly set up the music playing the album " Random " and set it to " Repeat ". I walked to the middle of the pale sky blue, dance studio, just when "Thousand Years" played. I just danced my heart out. Knowing how good I danced, I was confident. 30 minutes later, I was already sweating, when the door creaked open. I looked through the mirror, and saw a bedheaded, Manager Jade.

" Oh, it's just you. Wait... Were you... Were you dancing?" She said, I knew she was nervous because I only dance when I'm.... well.. Scared.

" Yes."  I replied, trying to look as confident as the Candice I am.

" Okay. Go change to your school unform."

" And why is that?"

" Bacause you're going to school." She then closed the door, which inabled her to hear my contradictions.

" Oh, and just so you know, It wasn't your fault."

------------Later in School-----------------

When we arrived, I was greeted by whispers. Whispers like ' OMG! NO! CANDICE IS BACK! BOYS WON'T BE AROUND US ANYMORE :"( ' or ' OMG! She is soooo pretty! I don't think any one of us can reach her level! ' or even ' Look at Candice's car! She has a pink limo! Rich Girl!!'. I even overheared some guys whisper 'DANG! Candice is back! She's hotter than ever.'. I heared some more whispering and whistles.

Stupid school. Doesn't get used to a superstar!

Well, since I had AP English first, I decided to go straight to English Bldg. When I came in English Room 1 ,  (Since I was Section Alpha) . Shit! More whispers! I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!

" Okay look, I don't know why all of you are whispering about me, but if everyone doesn't shut the hell up, Allo of you are gonna have to hire tons of bodyguards."

As you see, one of my most hated things are people whispering about me. So I just snapped. Everyone seemed to understand, since all of them were afraid of me, I just sat at my normal chair, the middlest middle of all. I always have that chair in all my classes when I'm in school.

So I sat down and pulled out my book, " Fallen" by : Lauren Kate. OMIGOSH! I can't believe it! DANIEL GRIGORI IS SOOO HOT! I wish I was Lucinda T_T! OMG! THEY ARE SO SWEET!

I was getting lost in my book when somebody coughed. I ignored it. Then the coughing soon became louder. That's when I lost it.

"WHAT?!"

Apparantly, also one of my most hated things is being disturbed for reading a book. I knew everyone knew. Who is this guy? Is he new or something?

Wait. Why does this brown haired guy look familiar?

" Whoah! Calm down pretty girl! But that's my chair your sitting in." he said.

THEN I BURST OUT LAUGHING!

" HAHAHAHAHAHA!! YOUR CHAIR?"

"Yes. My chair. Okay. I've had enough."

" Excuse me, Mister Asshole,but whenever I'm around 'your' so called 'chair' happens to be MINE. In other words, When I'm in this goddamn school, I always.ALWAYS. Get the middle chair. Now if you don't get your fat ass outta here, I will make you suffer. Until you learn manners. " I couldn't help myself snap.

First he disturbed me from reading, now he claims my chair as his own? FUDGE NO!

Seeing that he isn't moving and has a smirk on his face that I oh-so-badly want to erase..

"Christa!" I called to the blonde.

" It's Christine." she murmured.

" Christa, Christine whatever, tell pretty boy here who I am."

" Ummm. This is Candice Maurice Guerra, the daughter of this school's owner, she is the World's Top Model, The best actress, and best dancer. And she is the heiress of the Guerra Companies." she finished. Obviously panting.

" And? " I asked.

" And she is extremely hot and sexy! " Some guy at the back said.

" Thank you! " I screamed.

" Oh. And you forgot about me? " The brown haired guy asked. Showing me his blue eyes.

OMIGOSH. It can't be! This.. This guy.. He can't be..

" Jake? "

A/N:

HEYYY PEPOOOOL!! FINALLY! I FINISHED MAH EXAMS!!! Sorry for the long waitt!! I was supposed to update yesterday but my pesky dad took over the laptop. Sorry :*

Oh, I WOULD LIKE TO THANK ALL OF YOU FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT!

Banner on the side by : @Alexxarawrr  THANK YOUUU :***

This chapter is dedicated to : @OvyArt ( Hey OLDIE BUDDY :P )  dedicate this to her because.. NOTHING! I just wanna thank her for the support :))

Sooooooo. Watcha think? I know this was kinda short since I cut the chapter to half. Just for my enjoyment :) Oh, and what was that about Candice's dream? Who was HE?

Anywaaaays, Thank you for reading :)) Oh, I included my favorite series, Fallen by : Lauren Kate <3

Shoutout:

I LOVE YOU DANIEL GRIGORI! :*

VOTE. COMMENT. FAN if you like :))

Hugs and Kisses,

Jadeeey <3

P.S.

I did not edit this.

P.P.S.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ZAYN MALIK I LOVE YOU <3 :*