Chapter 18

Victoria's POV

I wake up becasue I feel Niall kissing me gently. First on my lips, then on my nose and at last down my back. "Morning love" he says in his sexy irish morning voice. "Goodmorning Nialler." I respond and smile. He gets out of the bed and carries me bridal style downstairs to the kitchen. "I'm in a good mood i guess. What does my princess want to eat for breakfast?" I sit down on a chair and say "Uhm I wan't Paynecakes." "Hahaha what?" "Oh sorry pancakes haha you know I was a Directioner haha we say such things like Horange juice and strawbharry you know?" "Aww haha wait you were a Directioner?" "I don't know if I can still call myself one now that we're engaged..." "Of course you can! It doesn't chanage that you like the band and support us." "Yeah that's right. Haha you should see my room in the flat of my parents. It's full of posters and stuff. Maybe I have a photo somewhere." "Let's search for it later, we should eat breakfast now it's finished."

When we ate all the food I notice that it's actually silent in the house. "Niall?" "Huh? What hun?" "Where are the others?" "I don't know I'm gonna call Louis or Liam. I'm right back." I do the dishes and afterwards Niall tells me that Pas is in the hospital and we should go there when we're finished with everything.

IN THE HOSPITAL

"Louis? Louis why are you crying? What happened?" Niall asks him and i hug him. He cries into my shoulder and we sit down. "It's Pas and Sophie she.. she bit in her neck and then Pascalle lost so much blood and our baby it's not alive anymore. She had a miscarriage. And now my lovely girlfriend turns into a vampire! I don't know how to handle that?!?!" Niall sits down next to him and puts one of his hands on Louis' shoulder and says "Shh Lou we find a way. And the thing with the baby. You two have enough time to get children i mean you both are young you have so many years to get some" "Yeah I guess you're right." The doctor says that we can't visit Pas at the moment so we go and meet Andy to ask him what we can do now.

"Hi Andi! We need your help. We don't want that Pas turns into a vampire. Do you know how to do that?" Liam asks him when we are in a cafe. "Of course I know that. Do you guys remember when I told something about Vic's eyes?" "Yeah you scared the hell out of me!" I say and he continues "Well don't be scared now but she's kind of an angel. She is one of the people who can help to make vampires turn into humans again. If she dies for another person she comes back as if nothing happened." "Okay and what's the plan?" Louis asks him and he starts to tell us what we have to do.

Back in the hospital Pas feels very well. The doctor wonders how that works but he let's her leave the hospital. We all get home and watch some TV until it starts getting darker. Andy told us that vampires can only bite at night so we don't have to worry about Pas yet. I lie between Niall's legs and his arms are tight around me... As if he's scared something bad happens....

Niall's POV

We all lie on the sofas and I really enjoy having Vic near me but I'm scared that she won't wake up tonight anymore... I love her so much I just can't lose her. But I understand that she wants to rescue her best friend. I'd do the same so I give my best to look not worried.

The doorbell rings and we get up and let Andy come in. We all go down into the cellar, get everything ready and then everyone leaves except Louis, Pascalle, Andy, Vic and I. Andy tells Vic to lie down on on a table. There's a white pillow for her head and she places herself exactly in the middle of the table and the pillow.

Pas and Andy both look hungry... They go near her and he tells Pas what she has to do now. She should bite Vic and drink all her blood with him because he'll bite her too. Then they do it. She screams loud. Because of pain. I try to get to her but Louis catches me and I sart crying. "Niall, everything will be okay, you'll see her alive tomorrow morning. We should both go upstairs now. Come on." I turn around and see her pale body on the table "I love you with all my heart never forget that." She whispers but I can clearly understand it.

After a while Pas comes into the living room and says that Andy told her that he has to take Vic to a special place and it's already late so we all go to bed. I feel a bit lonely in the big bed...alone but gladly I fall asleep soon.

Victoria's POV

I wake up and it's dark. I hear voices I don't know, except of one. Andy's voice. "Here you have an angel. Do whatever you want with her they wouldn't care anyway." "Yeah okay well if she disappears you're gonna pay for that you stupid vampire."

There's a sentence stuck in my head. Think about the ones you truly love and you'll be near them within a few seconds. What does that mean? I can't just disappear from here...

The door opens and a man comes inside. I see a window and notice that it's already daylight outside. "Go away you peasant." I nearly shout. "Where did you learn being so sassy?!" "I learned it from the sass masta of Doncasta." "Are you kidding me? You're so gonna learn to be not cheeky!" he screams and punches me in my face. To keep my tears away i close my eyes and i whisper "think of the ones you truly love and you will be near them within a few seconds.

"AHHHHHHHHH OH MY GOD YOU'RE SCARING US!!!!" I hear some people shout. Familiar voices. I open my eyes and where am I? On Niall's lap! I say sorry and blush. They want to know where I was and I tell them about the man and what Andy said. When I'm finished Niall says "I wanna marry you as soon as possible. The night was awful I can not be without you." "Aww Nialler you're so cute but you know how easy I can be stressed. I'm so not gonna handly that haha." "Louis and I will plan your wedding if you let us!" Pas says excited and we agree. She jumps through the room and shouts "Yeahh omg this is gonna be a perfect wedding!" We all laugh and Niall kisses me passionately.

Hello lovely readers! What do you think? I made my own kind of vampires in this fanfic ahah so yeah i didn't take the idea from somewhere. What do you think about the fanfiction? We already have many reads! Thank you!!

Lots of Love Victoria xx