Chapter 10

Victoria’s POV

We all lay in the living room on the sofas and I cuddle with Niall. You know what? My head hurts a bit because of the girl who punched me in my face. I try to remember the last week but I can’t. It sounds weird I know but I just can’t no matter how hard I try. It makes me just wanna cry. I try to keep calm and just sit between Niall’s legs and he hugs me from behind. OMG how I love feeling his arms around me.

I can remember a few things from the week. How Niall and I kissed, how I woke up with him by my side. I don’t know why but it feels special, not like a usual thing but of course I’d love to wake up next to him more often. I really like him, that’s what I realize when I try to remember all the things we did. Not just Niall and I, the things we all did.

We all watch some TV and then I don’t know what happened because I fall asleep.

The next morning I hear some voices and wake up “Louis, my, my mum and she...” “Pas come here to me you can handle that” I stand up and walk to the room where the voices come from. “Guys what happened? Why are you crying Pas?” I ask them. Pas answers “You know that my mum came to London right?” “No actually not well not anymore I forgot most of the things from the whole last week…” “Oh my god really?” “Yeah…” Louis and Pascalle tell me about everything that happened and also that Pas’ mum died by a car accident. Pascalle start crying and Louis hugs her tightly. “You know what? I’ll go and grab some stuff to make you feel better. See you guys.” I go into Niall’s room and quickly change clothes. I grab my purse with some money and go in a shop to buy all the things Pascale loves.

three hours later

I’ still not at home. I couldn’t handle it. I go to a park near our house and stay there for a while. I sit down and my phone rings. It’s Niall. I decide to accept the call “Victoria? Where are you? I’m really worried!” “I’m in the park. the one near to the house. Can you please come here? I think I should tell you something. I need your help.”

Niall arrives and we both sit down under a tree and I start to tell “Well when I went to grab some stuff for Pas someone called me. The hospital. Niall I know who drove into Pascalle’s mum.” I start crying and say “It was my sister. And now the hospital want me to visit her because she has to tell me something important.” “Princess, everythings gonna be okay. Stop crying” We talk for about half an hour before we go home.

They all want to know where we have been so long and we tell them about the thing with my sister and that I should visit her in the hospital.

“Well let’s go to the hospital I think I come with you so you don’t have to be kinda scared.” “Thank’s Pas it means much to me.”

When Pascalle and I arrive at the hospital and walk to my sisters room I have no idea what I should do.

“Hey Vic well that’s gonna be hard for you and you will hate our whole family for this…”

When she finished I lay down on the ground I can’t sit or stand. it’s too much for me. “Pas first your mum died and now this? C…Can you tell me why it has to be like this? We are actually happy but no one accepts that?”

What do you thiiiiink :D thanks for reading we have already many reads what makes us really happy :)

Lot of Love

Victoria xx