Chapter 5

Pascalle's pov

I wake up in Louis' arms. He has his arms around my waist and I have my head against his chest. I smile. I want to be like this forever. I feel Louis moving a bit, probably waking up. I smile against his chest. 

'Why are you smiling love?' I hear Louis ask in his morning voice.

NOTE TO MYSELF; LET LOUIS TALK WHEN HE WAKES UP,,, AWESOME VOICES.

'Cause I want to smile like this forever' I say.

'Good thing, cause I want that to' Louis says. He kisses my cheek. I look at him and we both smile.

'I really can stay like this forever' I say again.

'Me to, so let's stay like this' he says. I nod and I put my head against his chest again. He puts his arms tighter around me. 

'LOVE BIRDS, WAKE UP!!' I hear someone shout. Next thing I know is I'm being pulled to the ground.

'Why am I on the floor?' I ask.

'Cause we don't want any babies' I hear a girl voice say. I open my eyes and look at Harry and Sophie. I sigh. They totally ruined mine and Louis' moment. I groan and take my phone. I see a tweet from Niall to Victoria.

@NiallOfficial; @victoria_haha Morning Babe ! Slept well? I know I did with you against me :):) xx

'AAWHHH !!' I scream. Louis shots up.

'What's wrong ?' he says.

'This tweet!' I say excited. I show him the tweet and he just shakes his head.

'Woman and their excitements' he says. Sophie comes running to me and I show her the tweet. We both squel. Victoria walks in with Niall behind her. I look at her and she looks at my phone. She sees I'm smirking and she blushes. Sophie starts smiling at her too. She just looks away. I stand up and sit down next to Louis. He puts his arms around me again and pulls me against him. Everybody aws. Then Zayn, Aylin, Liam and Amy walk in. We all sit down.

'Hey we should have a party tonight !' Steffi screams as she walks in to with Emma and Madison behind her.

'YES ! I LOVE PARTYS' Vic shouts! Everybody agrees and thats when I'm gonna be screwed. See,, when I drink alcohol, maybe 2 or 3 glasses, I already get drunk. I am not good with alcohol. So I'll be really drunk tonight. Victoria looks at me and smirks. Oh the bitch, she knows what I think of. I shake my head.

'So party tonight?' Madison asks. Everybody nods. I just keep still.

'You're in to babe?' Louis asks me. I nod slowly. He smiles to me.

'Okay, so to Victoria and Pascalle. The boys get extremely drunk! So don't bother about them' Emma says, while looking at Zayn who looks away.

'Good, Cause Pascalle gets really drunk to' Victoria says. I give her a death glare. She just smirks.

'This is gonna be a great night!' Louis shouts.

'OH I HAVE AN IDEA!' Niall shouts. Everybody looks at him.

'Vic, Pas, why don't you get your stuff and stays with us for the rest of your stay?' he asks. Victoria and I look at each other and nod.

'Okay suree' I say.

'Louis, let's drive them to the hotel!' Niall says, already running to the door. Vic, Louis and I shake our head and walk after him.

Victoria and I are packing on the fastest way that is possible. When I'm on the half, Louis walks in. Well, first I don't notice but I do when I feel his arms around my waist and turning me around. I look into his eyes. 

'Fancy seeing you here' he says before crashing his lips into mine. I instantly kiss him back. He puts his arms tightly around my waist and I put my arms around his neck. I entwine my fingers in his hair. We pull away when someone knocks on my bedroom door.

'Pas ! HURRRY!!' I hear Victoria scream. I look at Louis who is smiling to me. He pecks my lips and then let go of me and throws all my stuff in my suitcase. I just stand there, not believing what just happened. He closes my suitcase and carries it outside my room.

'Already done Vic' he says to Victoria. She smiles and pulls me out of the room. The boys put our cases in the van and we drive to their house again.

Steffi, Victoria, Emma, Madison and I are on the couch. The boys are getting drinks and Amy, Aylin and Sophie the food for tonight.

'So, we don't know each other very good, 20 questions?' Emma asks. We All nod.

S; most emberrassing moment

V; When I walked into the boys toilet

P; when I fell infront of this really cute guy.

E; Biggest Turn Off

V; Tough guys

P; Same

M; Best thing that has ever happened to you

V; Sleeping in Niall Horans arms

P; Kissing with Louis Tomlinson.

And because of that answer, all the faces turn to me.

'YOU FREAKING KISSED WITH LOUIS??!!' Victoria shouts/asks. I nod slowly.

'THAT'S FREAKING AWESOME!!' She screams and hugs me. Then the boys walk in with all kinds of drinks. Louis looks at me and smiles. I see Victoria her head turning to me. But Niall makes it turn to his again when he walks in.

----> Move to the night!!

We all moved the table and couches away. We put on the music, loudly. And now we're having drinks and we're dancing. I see Harry And Sophie dancing against each other. I don't even wanna know what's gonna happen tonight with them. Aylin and Zayn are just dancing with each other, not that dirty. Amy and Liam are mostly kissing. Steffi, Madison and Emma are dancing like fools. Niall and Victoria are dancing to, and kissing. WAITTTTTTT!! Kissing ?! WOH GO VIC ! I am dancing with Louis. Sometimes he kisses me. I smile to him. But then something happens....

mwuahahah cliffhanger. Good luck with this one Vic ;) - Pascalle